"Fine." I said and refuse to hug him. Leaving him a frown.

"Well?.. Did you sleep well?." he asked while he logs in to his MacBook.

"Yeah." all I could say. "Just go and have some sleep," I said and leaned back to the desk with my hands crossed.

"Alright, Niall is sending something. Wake me up if it finished." he took off his T-shirt and jumped on he bed. Then, he fell asleep.

Watching Harry sleeping is like watching a cat, no an angel, an angel cat sleeping.

...

*beep*

There's a new mail, and it's from Niall. I went to the bedroom, but something caught my eyes.

The Mac screen is playing a video, a video of... Holy shit.

Harry? What is he doing there? I came closer to the screen, he was fucking a girl.

He had sex with another girl and recorded it.

Fuck you Harry.

My mind replayed what was Aaron said, "I can show her Harry" Is this what he meant? He fucked a girl behind me? Why?

I took a step back and then tears streaming down my face, and I sniffed, I put my hand on my mouth.

"Steph? Are you okay?" Harry lifted his head from the pillow. While me, taking another few steps back, and I run to the bathroom.

"Steph? What's wro-.. Shit"" He curses. "I-I.. I can explain!" He ran to the bathroom's door.

"Why?.." I screamed.

"Steph.. Calm down.." He said knocking the door but I ignored it. He lied, and cheated on me again. I should've listen to head.

I stood up from the cold marbled floor and opened a small cabinet, and I took out a razor blade, and some random drugs.

I had enough, he hurt me too many times. I sniffed, and slides the blade towards my skin. Ouch, I keep doing that, I slowly drift down to the floor and cried even more, an cut even more.

"Babe.."

"Don't call me that name!" I screamed through my tears. He opened the door slowly and widens his eyes as he sees what I'm doing.

"Holy shit Steph! What are you doing?!" He panicked as I tried to open a bottle tap and tried to stop me by locking his arms around me.

"Don't touch me!" I shook my head and pushed him.

"Steph! What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You're trying to kill yourself!!" He screamed.

"I don't fucking care! Why can't you just stop being the person that I hated?" I shout.

"Who are you Harry?.. You are not the Harry that I used to know when you were in high school" my voice cracked.

"Look at me Steph" He put his hand on my shoulder and the other one holding my cheek. I look away. "Steph, look at me" And I did.

"Baby, I can explain about what's happening.."

"Oh! No need to, cause that tape, explains everything very detailed!" I pushed him and took another step back.

"You know what? You're pissing me off!" Harry fires.

"Now what? Starting another fight?" I yelled.

"No. You fucking started it!" he yells back.

"If you didn't record that fucking tape, things wouldn't be like this!"

"Yea, you're acting like you're always right. Yup! Stephanie Matthews will always right! No one can blame her!"