Chapter 23

Harry's/Marcel's POV :

"A girl like you deserve a better man. You don't deserve to get hurt by someone like me."

"Someone like you who couldn't shut his fucking mouth." she smiled. At last, I made her smile. I grabbed her hand, and hold it tightly.

"Does that mean we're okay now Me, making you smile like I used to?" I asked her and she laughed.

"No" She stated and roll her eyes. "Why didn't you just tell me from the very beginning? Why?"

"It's because I was afraid. I was scared that I would lose you cause I know you so well that you hate it when people lies."

"But why Marcel? After all this time I thought I was in love with someone else. But then I was wrong, I fell in love with the same person."

She took a deep breath, then she speaks again. "Did you realize how down I was? Do you know how I felt for the entire weeks? I was trying to be strong but I couldn't! All the memories have taken over my mind on every time I did or use something that were related to us. Both of us."

"People changed, memories don't" I remind her. "I felt the same thing Stephanie. I do realize how down you were. I do know how you felt in the past weeks. I was also trying to be strong but I couldn't."

She stays silent.

"Do you believe me now Steph? Do you?" I asked slowly.

She didn't answer. "Do you?" I asked her again and took a step forward.

"Shut up," she looks away.

"You do?" A smile grows on my face.

"I said shut up!" Her cheeks becomes red.

"Yea you do believe me now." I said with a smile.

"I said shut up Harry!" She blushed.

"C'mere you," I hugged her tightly. She buried her face in my chest and I wrapped my hands around her. "I swear I will never cheat on you ever again. I will never leave you alone. No more secrets." I kissed her temple.

"What's with Regina? Aaron? Delilah? The thing that they are searching for? Was that related to you?"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"Answer me." She pushed herself away from me.

"Don't start another war between us Steph,"

"What? I'm not starting any war between us." she said seriously.

"Yes you are,"

"I'm just asking you some questions." Whoops! She becomes angry.

"Those questions are not important." I tried to run away.

"Yes! Yes they are."

"Steph, you really don't want me to answer those stupid questions about those stupid people,"

"I do. And I can feel that you're hiding something from me," her voice softens.

"Can't we just talk about this late-"

"Right here. Right now" she crossed her hands.

I didn't say anything.

"Don't play the same old games with me." she warns. "You made mistakes. You will try not to make that mistakes happen again"

"I always try that. But it never worked for some reason."

"I'm still waiting for you to answer"