Chapter 22

"I'm not Marcel.. Marcel is not real... Just-" he said while fixing his hair into a quiff.

"To fool me? To play games with me again? Lie to me for the whole time?!" I yelled. And he bowed his head.

"No.. Of course not.."

"Then why are you doing this to me?"

He didn't answer.

"As I said before, Harry wasn't in love with you. He never loved you." Aaron said which makes me even more angry.

"You've lied to me for the past three months?" I asked in anger. He didn't dare to look at me in the eyes. "What exactly do you want Harry? WHAT?!" I added, but he didn't answer me again.

"He's just using you for benefits, and stuff." Regina answered for me. He looked at her In anger.

"Is that true? What Regina just said? Is that true?.." I asked. He looked at me with watery eyes. He hugged me tightly and sniffed.

"I'm sorry," all he could say. I widened my eyes, so it's true. He dated me just for this 'benefits' t and to play with me and other girls. Every touch, every kiss, every memory, every joke, every laughs, every happiness.

Was all based on a lie.

Fuck this shit.

I pushed him away from me.

"You never loved me, or anyone, or ANYTHING!" I yelled. "Loser." I said. He holds his red cheek, with tears of pains.

"Steph let me explain! Please.." He begged.

Please stop.

"No Harry, you've explained everything. You're full of shit." I said, walking to the door.

"Aaron stay." Regina said to Aaron, who was trying to block my way. "We got what we want. Just let her go." she added with a smirk.

"Steph, please stay with me" Harry said before I leave.

"I was wrong about you. You weren't the one that I expected. I should've known." I ran away. But he followed me.

Shit, it's raining.

"Steph you need to listen to me!" Harry grabbed my wrist that made me stop running. I didn't look at him, I forced myself not to.

"Look at me Steph.." He said. "Steph, look at me.. Please.." he added and I did. "I'm sorry.. I fucked up everything I know, I was going to tell you soon but I can't. I'm in love with you. Yes, I fell in love with you Stephanie, I love the way you say my name, I love the way you smile, I love the way you hug me, I love the way you kiss me, I love the way you laugh, I love the way you are. I don't even know why or how did you do that but I do. And yes, I was playing with you and I fucking regret it. Yes, I am a player, but you changed me into someone that I should've be in the very beginning. Yes I hurt you for too many times, countless I guess, and I was such a fuckhead, I shouldn't do that. I've tried to move on but I can't, I was dying for the entire weeks without you. I feel like an empty shit without you. Cause I'm still in love with you, my feelings for you won't and will never fade. Ever. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.."

I didn't say anything, that was way too deep. Was he telling the truth? Fool, of course he was.

"Harry.. "

"Please Steph, I won't let your hands go or leave this spot. This time, you have to believe me.."

"Harry, I need time.."

"I will give you time, like I said before, outside the gym, outside school." He reminded me.

"I love you Steph, you do know that right?"