four {edited}

There was no school for today, which is good. I was planing on having a full day with Harry and his friends

I knew Louis and Eleanor, but not the others, so I was excited.

I knocked Harry's door and fixed my hair, and my top a bit. Not for long, he opened the door.

"Hey babe," he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Guys, this is Stephanie, my girlfriend" Harry said and I heard some hi's and hello's.

The blonde one was Niall, the black haired one was Zayn. The one with the short hair yet had a quiff like Zayn was Liam. Did I get it all right?

And for the girls, I knew Eleanor so the blond girl was Perrie.

"So.. What's for today?" I asked them all as I sat down on the sofa.

"We're going to a place where me and the guys usually hangout," Harry said and sat down next to me, his right hand was wrapping my shoulders.

"How long have you met?" Perrie and slighted a smile.

"I've known her for about 2 years. We've been together for 3 months." Harry said, and I just nodded my head.

"3 months." I said and Perrie smiled.

"And she was the one who begged me to be her boyfriend." Harry added and smirked. I widened my eyes and smacked his shoulder.

"Or maybe, you were the one who came up to my door in the middle of the night." I stared at him and he laughed.

We were just chatting for awhile, then Louis popped out of nowhere. "Okay, now are you guys ready?" Louis took his keys.

"You'll be with me, no worries," Harry whispered and I nodded.

"Where are we going Harry?" I asked him and he bit his lower lip.

"You'll see" he responded. Just by the way he looks, I felt nervous and happy at the same time.

.
.
.

"Do you want some drinks?" Harry asked I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't really drink..." I said trying to deny it. I wasn't a drinker.

"No, just normal drinks" he said and I nodded. He stood up and gets it for me.

"Toodles!" I heard a girl's voice coming my way. A familiar voice.

"Steph?" She said and stopped her moves. It was April.

"April! What are you doing here?" I asked her, she smiled. But she was different. She wore a red tight dress, and high heels. Tight dress? That was something that she wouldn't wear.

Her long dark brown hair was curled nicely, her face was wearing a light makeup, and her blue eyes were very stunning.

"Well, just chilling out with my friends here" she said and looked at them.

"I'm here with my friends, as well as Harry," I said and the boys and girls gave her a wave.

"Nice to see you all" She said and waved them back.

"Sorry, but I gotta go now, see you on Monday?" She said and gave me a hug.

"Bye" she walked away. Right after April walked away, Harry came to our table with my water.

"Thanks" I thanked him and drank it.

"Who was she?" Liam asked me.

"Oh, she was my friend. Good friend" I looked at him.

"Does she always dress like that?" Niall continued. I shook my head. I had no idea. Usually she would wear some shorts, or skirts, not tight dresses.

"No. She'd never dresses like that." I admitted and he nodded. Guess, I didn't really know April that well.

.
.
.

It was fun to be with them, they were loud, funny, and very kind. I liked being around them, they were friendly as well. Harry was so lucky to have this many friends. Unlike me.

Maybe I was a popular girl in school, but all those people weren't like them. I want more friends, not only Tess and April. I want more friends, just like these guys.

But I couldn't. Because they think of me like,

'don't you ever mess with her. She's a devil'

'She may be pretty, but her heart is not as pretty as her face'

'Do whatever she wants you to, or else'

But for some reasons, I like how it feels. I like how it feels to control someone; it feels like we were on top of the world.

"We're here" Harry stopped the car. Wait.. Was I daydreamed for the whole time?

"Why are you so quiet?" Harry asked and frowned a bit. I shook my head and smiled.

"N-no.. Just.. Thinking about how nice your friends are.." I said and he began to smile, I just love the way he smiles.

"Hey.. Do you mind me staying here for tonight?" I asked, he wasn't surprised by my question. I stayed at his house for many times, only on the weekends. He nodded and smirked.

"Not tonight." I stared at him coldly and he loses his smirk. "You son of a bitch." I said and he laughed.

"Sure." He said, I hopped out as well as him.

A/N:

April. What are you doing?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment for next chapter c:

And there's a picture of Stephanie on the side !