Chapter 21

This is the chapter that you lovelies are waiting for. And also something that you guys really don't want to happened ;) xoxo.

***

I took the taxi and went home. After I paid the cost I went inside my room and banged the door. I took off my glasses, vest, and my white shirt. And changed it into a black t-shirt.

"FUCK!" I cursed loudly. I was pacing back and forth. Why her? Why Steph? Regina was more than an ordinary girl. That slut was the George's. Curse you. Regina Claire George. I sat on my bed with my hands on my head. If I don't act now, Steph would've been killed or hurt by her gang.

Most importantly, Aaron was there.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Gemma knocked through my door.

"W-what?.." I couldn't finish my word as she entered my room.

"Are you okay, Harry?" She asked nicely and leans back on y door.

"You think I'm okay?!" I said with my voice raised.

"O-oh.. I.. Umm.. Sorry, I Better go now.." Her face fell and she was hurt.

Why did I even yell at her? She was my sister after all.

"No.. Gemma, I'm sorry. I'm not in a good mood right now." I apologized and she nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so." I refused it and she nodded again.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me." she closed the door.

What should I do now?

I wondered of the Matthews knows this.

What? I can't rely on someone else, this is a very messed up things. I'm going now. I took my key, wallet, and my phone. And I went downstairs.

"Harry? Where are you going?" My mum asked me as I reach the door.

"Out." all I could say and slammed the door.

I drove my car to the place where Regina hid her. This would be a long ride.

Stephanie's POV :

"Where is it?!" Regina barked.

"I don't know what the hell are you talking about!" I barked back, she gave me the 'fine' face and crosses her hands.

I was in a room, sitting on a wooden chair. They tied my hands and my feet as well. In the room, there were Regina, Delilah, and Aaron, who freaks me out from the beginning. They were also two bodyguards who were paid by Regina.

Regina's long red coat, just like 'The Red Coat' from Pretty Little Liars, made me worried as well as me wanting to murder her.

"So are you still going to tell me where is it?" Her voice softens.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." I said through my teeth. She rolled her eyes, she took a step back and Aaron stood next to her.

"You have 2 options right here," she said suddenly and took out her phone. "Marcel? Or Harry?" She asked, smirking.

I didn't answer.

"I don't want to play your stupid game Regina!" I yelled.

"Fine. I'll make you." Aaron walked and stood behind me. He grabbed my hair and pull it. Ouch. "Tell me now! Harry or Marcel?" She yelled.

"What for?" I asked.

"I don't want him to come here. Tell them, that you are completely fine. Do. It" She explained.