Chapter 13

"H-he what?!"

"He came here right after you left" He said and my eyes were kept widened.

"But how?.. And what did he say?.." I asked.

"I don't know. Normal conversations, he didn't know what I know about you two, " he said and I nodded slowly.

"You didn't tell him?" He shook his head and I have him a smile.

"And are you going to tell mom about this?.."

"Nope! Of course not. But you'll have to tell her someday" He winked and I giggled.

"Thanks dad. I just don't want to let her down, that's all, " I said and laid myself on the sofa.

"Stephanie?" He called.

"Yes?"

"Do you love Harry?" He asked suddenly.

"I was. But now, I don't, " I said simply, am I sure though? He nodded. "Why?" I asked and he shake his head.

"Nothing, I'm just asking" a smile grew on his face. "Anyway, how's school today?" He asked.

"Fine like always, but our English teacher made us read a stupid fairy tale story" I explained and he laughed.

"What's the tittle called?" He asked.

"Hidden, If I'm not mistaken" I said, trying to remember the title.

"Ah, I know that. It is not a fairy tale, " he said and I rolled my eyes. "It's basically a boy who wants to be someone else"

"Correction, pretending to be someone else" I corrected and he laughed.

"And it's a true story" He said and I rolled my eyes, yea right. A true story? Prove it.

An hour later

"Goodbye dad, love ya" I said and closed the door behind me.

*beep beep*

"Don't forget, I have a surprise for you. Wait for me ;) xx.."

Seriously, what does he want? I drove my car back home and on my way home, I still receiving texts from Harry.

"I'm coming, be sexy when I come ;) xx"

He's such a dirty boy, why the hell did I dated him? As soon as I got home, I went straight to my room and locked it. I took off my clothes and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then, I took out my tank top and sweatpants.

*beep beep*

"Now that's what I call a girl, I'm here ;)"

I threw my phone on the floor and actually got hit by my balcony door. I crossed my hands and I was shaking. He saw me naked. Well, not completely naked, but with my bra and panties only. Jerk.

After that, I heard someone knocking my door. I opened the door slowly, my hand was still shaking when I held the handle. When I opened my door, I saw him. He was smirking, wearing black T-shirt, black jeans, and his boots, his hands were in his pockets, his eyes glued on me.

"Hey there beautiful" He said, but he kept smirking.

"W-what do you want?.." I asked my heart beats fast of what will he do to me.

"No need to be scared. I'm taking you out, to a dinner" He said and came into my room and closed the door behind him.

"A dinner? What makes me want to go out with you? You're not my-" He cut me by pushing me to the bed and he's on top of me. His eyes were still focused on mine, my heart beats faster than before. His hands were pushing my shoulders so I couldn't move.