Chapter 15

Harry's/Marcel's POV :

"Holy shit. Steph, you're so fit tonight" I breathed out and she giggled.

"Oh really?" She asked back through her sexy laugh and changed place that made me lean against the wall. Our faces were only inches far, I want to do it. I want her, she's mine.

And only mine.

"You're playing roughly aren't you?" I said and flipped her to the wall. This time, she was the one who leaning against the wall.

"I want you. You are mine, and only mine" I whispered to her ear.

"Shut up, " she said and looked away. I slowly pressed my lips to hers.

This feels amazing.

She kissed back, I miss this moment, I miss how we love, I miss her. Her hands wrapped around my neck, my hands carried her legs that were wrapped around my waists.

"You always know how to turn me on" She whispered to my ears with small giggles.

I carried her to an empty dark room that has a single lamp hanging from the ceilings, a few couches, long table.

I placed her down on the bed and removed her jacket. And suddenly, she pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head and moved far away from me. She hugged her knees and pushed her hair back.

"N-nothing.. I think my head's gonna explode anytime soon..." she said whilst holding her head.

I came closer and pushed her by her shoulders. And now, I am on top of her.

"Look at me Steph" I said, but she didn't listen.

"Steph look at me" I repeated and she did. I pressed my lips again and kissed her roughly.

"Harry..." She groaned.

"Why.. Are you doing these things.. To me?.. We aren't-"

"We are. And we will always be" I cut her and continued. She slowly removed my black T-shirt off, which was surprising me. A smirk grows on my lips.

"I want you Steph. I want to do it, " I said and she didn't answer. My finger slowly travelled down to her neck and stopped at the end of her T-shirt's collar.

"It's perfect. I love your short skirt, I love your top without sleeves on it, I love the way you took off my T-shirt" I added and she smiled.

"Well, I don't, " she said simply and moved away.

But I stopped her.

"You aren't going anywhere" I said with a smirk and held her hands. Both of us were sitting down in the centre of the bed.

"You just undressed me, " I said, and she looked away with the same drunken smile.

"Yes, " she said simply.

"Now can I have my turn?" I asked cheekily. But she didn't answer.

"As I said before, anything you want, " she finally answered. I widened my eyes and I couldn't hide my big smile. While her face was plastered with a normal, lazy face.

My hands were trailing down from her shoulder to her waist.

She was a sexy animal.

Her head was looking down, her cheeks were red, she crossed her hands to hide herself.

She wasn't completely naked, she wore a singlet. A black singlet that only covers her chest.

"Steph" I called her name but she didn't listen.