Chapter 18

The funeral was over, I stayed there in the graveyard alone. Crying, scared, and broken.

At first, I thought my life would be really easy, I had everything, my family members were complete, I had a boyfriend, popularity, and the ability to control anyone. But now, I lost all of them.

"I love you dad" I said. Then I feel an umbrella blocking my head from the rain. I lifted my head and saw Harry. "What are you doing here?" I sniffed.

"I was here for the whole time Steph" he said and took a step back.

"Go away" I ordered, but he was still there. "I said go away" but he was still there. I stood up and bring my wooden flower basket with me and walk away.

"Steph, wait!" He said.

"Just stop Harry! I have enough, you hurt me twice and that is it. I was completely broken when Aaron tells me the truth, the real you. Even though we weren't together at that time, but still, you fucking used me as your Barbie! What the hell you want-"

"You. I want you, Stephanie. I want you, I miss you, I love you, I hurt you and I'm sorry.." He grabbed my hand and hold it tight.

"Sorry wouldn't change what you did." All I could say.

"Pretending to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done. It's because I fell in love with you, since Aaron dared me.."

'Dared me', he said.

"But why did you make out with my best friend April?! And how about that Regina?"

"It's because I don't want Aaron to spread the truth about the news about me. About us." He admitted and I drop my mouth. "I'm sorry.." He apologized again.

"I don't understand you Harry. I don't, you're such a bipolar." I said and walk again, but he stopped me, he pulls me and presses his lips on mine. I pushed him by his chest. And slapped him.

"You cannot do that! Especially in a graveyard!" I Breathed out, he hold his cheek, it was red. I wanted to say 'sorry' but I don't want to as well. I left him there, but he makes me stop walking just by 6 simple words came out from his mouth.

"I know who killed your dad."

"Who?" I asked in anger. He shakes his head, he grabs my hand and brings me to his car. "Harry Edward Styles! Stop this freaking car now!" I command, but he ignored me.

"I'll prove you that you're wrong." He said and I raise my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?.." I asked, his face softens.

"I-I'll prove you.. That.. I'm right" He stopped the car and when I took a peek, it was the same nightclub like the other day.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked nervously.

"I promise. I won't hurt you, or touch you" He led me inside, bad memories replays as we enters. We went to the second floor, Harry bangs the door and we both get in. Aaron was shirtless, with a girl on the bed, she was wearing a tight dress, strapless.

It didn't surprise Harry though, duh, of course not.

"Playing with another Barbie aren't we?" Harry leaned on the wall. The girl was one of Regina's friends I believe.

"What do you want?" He asked Harry.

"I want you to prove her that I am right, " Harry said and he raises his eyebrow.

"I don't need him to explain everything! You should be the one who explains everything to me!" I said, Harry rolls his eyes and sighs.

"If I tell you the truth, you wouldn't believe me anyway." Well, that's true tough. "And now I have Aaron right here to explain everything" He continued. I sat on the chair, Harry threw Aaron T-shirt from the floor to his face. "Be sure to wear it before you can get near her." Harry warned and Aaron nods then he sit down on the other chair.