nine {edited}

"Oh my God, Where have you been?" My mom said and hugs me tightly.

"M-mom.. I can't.. Breathe.." I said and she let go. She held my wrists with a worried face.

"I-I.." I was going to tell her what's as going on between Harry, and me but I decided not to tell her. She would be like.. Ugh you know what I mean. "I was from my friend's house, Eleanor's." I smiled a little and went upstairs. I think, Brandon and I had the same problem. Like really, what a coincidence.

"You can fool her but you can't fool me." Brandon said behind me. I took a deep breath before turning myself.

"You guys are breaking up?" He asked. I kept quiet. I didn't know what to say. Specifically, I didn't even know whether we are still together or not.

"I don't know," I said simply. His face became sad, but not as sad as

.
.
.

*Beep Beep*

I stroke my hair behind my ear and took out my phone. 34 texts and 40 missed calls

from the one and the only one,

Harry.

I decided to check one of them, it says,

From: Harry

"I'm sorry... Please forgive me. I'll do anything :("

I didn't answer anything from him. I threw my phone on the floor and I threw myself on my bed. Usually, we had a pillow fight. Yea, pillow fights right before we go to sleep and always end up making out. I missed the fun only, and now I cried again. Stupid girl.

*Beep Beep*

My phone rang again, but it had a different ringtone. It was from Tess.

"H-hey Tess.." I said through my tears.

"Oh my God.. What happened Steph?" She asked worriedly.

"I-it's...Harry.." I said and lower down my voice.

"Do you want me to go there?" She asked but I denied it.

"No, no need to. It's already late. Let's just talk about this tomorrow." I said and she said yes. I hung up the phone and placed it down on my nightstand.

2 days later..

Tess, April and I talked a bit yesterday, they know me very well. And now, I'm shopping alone. I need more clothes to refresh my mind. And a cup of coffee would be perfect. I ordered a latte and I sit down there. I opened up my phone and yeah, missed calls and texts are still blocking my locked screen. I locked it again and just sit there and wandering around. Until I saw him. Right there. He didn't see me though, I went outside Starbucks. But apparently, he saw me here. And went outside as well.

Damn it.

I ran away, but he kept chasing me.

"Steph wait!" Harry shouted, but I kept running away.

"Steph!" He shouted again. I saw the traffic light was on the yellow one, but I didn't have a choice but to across the street. But suddenly, it becomes green.

"Steph! Watch out!" Harry grabbed my hand and pull me. I nearly died. My head is buried in his chest, same for my hands. He wrapped his hands around me. Just like he normally does.

"G-get off me!" I said and pushed him. "You can leave now," I said while turning myself around.

"I'm sorry Steph..." He apologized. I kept quiet and crossed my hands. "About my words? That I told you that I slept with a girl? It was just a lie," he admitted and I widened my eyes.