two {edited}

"S-so. Are we going to y-your p-place?" Marcel went up to me. I was making my way to my locker.

"Nope, Not my house. Yours." I stopped walking and crossed my hands. He was a bit shocked by my answer, almost like he didn't know what to do. "What's wrong?" I asked, it came out a bit harsh.

"N-nothing... I'll gather the decorations late-"

"Now." I cut him and he nodded his head. He went to the gym to take few boxes full of decorations.

"Oh my God, Steph." Tess came to me and stood next to me. I was still crossing my hands. "Steph?" She said again.

"Let's go Tess."

.
.
.

"Mrs. Anna. I wish I could punch her with a baseball bat." I said, we were walking in the hall. As we opened the gymnasium's big ass door, our faces fell when we saw Marcel being bullied by some jocks.

"Hey, stop that." I shouted. They were looking at me, and without thinking, they stopped. and they did what I said, they put their hands in the air.

"Why did you help him?" One of them asked, as they walk passed me.

"Duh, if he's hurt, then I have to do everything, including his jobs for putting up the decorations. And I clearly don't want that to happen."

I could see Marcel trying to find his stupid glasses. I took it from the ground and gave it to him.

Before I give it to him, I saw his green eyes. Those green eyes. Looks familiar to me. I froze for a moment. Those were some beautiful eyes.

"T-thanks S-Stephanie." He wore his glasses back. I stood there for a moment and looked away.

I swear, I've seen those before.

"Go to work," I said without looking at him, and he nodded his head. I sighed and took some decorations from the box on the stage. Then I saw the voting box for the prom queen and prom king.

"Hey." April came to me. April was my close friend.

"April, hey there," I smiled and took the box and placed it down on the table. Speaking of her, April was the chosen prom queen last year.

"I heard about what happened, your partner is Marcel?" She laughed and I just nodded my head simply.

"Yea, and it sucks" I sighed, and took a pack of balloons.

"Oh God, blowing balloons are not my thing."

"Are you sure?" She winked.

"You dirty hoe." I said and she laughed.

"You can just use that pump over there," she pointed towards a table and I did exactly as her orders.

.
.
.

"Marcel, you can have the passenger seat." I pointed at the door and he nodded. I couldn't believe I let a nerd sitting on my car.

Usually, I would be like, 'You can't sit with us.' He told me his address, and not for long we arrived.

"You said that you live with your mom, right?" I asked while locking the door.

"Y-yes.." He pressed his floor. Then, here comes the awkward silence. When we are on the right level, we headed straight to his room.

"You have a good taste in apartments." I said while looking around. Then, I noticed snacks on the table. His mom would never eat that much of snacks.

Right?

"Oh! Hi-.." Someone said, he was in a room, the door had a tiny gap, so I couldn't really see him.

But then, Marcel quickly went to the room. "I'll b-be back..." He smiled and I sat down on the sofa.

Harry's/Marcel's POV:

"Niall!" I said, and he put his hands in the air.

"Who is she Harry? She's hot!" He said, which upsets me.

"Watch your mouth blondie, she's my girlfriend." I said, pointing a finger on his chest.

"Oh, sorry." He apologized. "But Harry, why are you dressing up like this?" He eyed me up and down.

"Long story. Call me 'Marcel'."

"And how did you end up here?" He asked, rubbing his neck.

"I can't take her to my house. She'll know that I'm Harry!" I explained and he nodded again.

"So basically, you're pretending to be someone else?" He sighed and lowered down his voice.

"She doesn't know. But she will someday. Just stick with my words. Call me Marcel!" And he nodded his head once more.

Stephanie's POV:

"Sorry, it was.. Max, my friend," he said, placing down some drinks and cookies.

"Oh, it's fine. So anyway, we need an energetic music." I wrote down some song titles, and he did the same thing

About an 1 later, I leaned back and took out my phone and decided to text Harry. But there was no reply. At all.

"You don't want to pick that?" I asked him, his phone was ringing, and he didn't want to pick it up.

"N-no.. Not now.." He took out his phone, and shook his head.

"It's getting late, I better get going," I stuffed my things and stood up.

"O-okay, t-thank you Stephanie.." He thanked me and I just gave him a small smile.

*Beep Beep*

"Sorry babe, just checked my text,"

He said, and I didn't reply he told me what happened and that was enough. I passed Harry's house while driving my car.

I didn't see his car there. I wonder where he went. I parked my car and went inside my house. Today was a tiring day. Yet, sort of weird.

I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth, then I go to bed, not caring about my parents calling my name downstairs.

A/N: thank you for reading :)

and your comments are really funny like fuck i found myself laughing

so keep doing it y'all make me so happy

Question of the chapter/QOTC: what's your favorite 1D song? mine would be truly madly deeply and half a heart! Ooh la laaaaa

Btw! I have a new book called
"Sweetener" noah centineo is in it if u've watched to all the boys i've loved before, you'll be obsessed with him as i am lmao ok

Btw! I have a new book called"Sweetener" noah centineo is in it if u've watched to all the boys i've loved before, you'll be obsessed with him as i am lmao ok