Chapter 20

Previously on His Two Sides chapter 19,

"I'm sorry, Stephanie. Please forgive me. I'm begging you, please.. I won't hurt you again. Just please.. Give me another chance."

"I don't know Harry. I don't know what to do. Absolutely nothing."

***

"Steph?" He said. I wiped my tears away, there is no way I could cry, cry and cry every time Harry was around.I took a deep breath and begin to walk away. "Steph wait!" he said, grabbing my wrist.

"What is it?" I asked a bit rough.

"Why are you walking away?" He asked. "Where are you going? It's late at night and you shouldn't-" he was cut by me.

"It's not even 9 Harry. I want to go home by myself"

"Why are you acting so.. Mean to me? Why are you trying to avoid me? Why are you ignoring me? Why?" he asked with his hands in the air.

"We can't be together." all I could say.

"Why not?" he asked impatiently.

"I can't do it. I'd love to have a truce with you, but Harry it's hard after all that we've been through and-"

"Who made you like this?" he asked with his voice raised a bit. I didn't answer.

"Nobody, I made this decision to myself and Harry, you should understand it." I said, his expression became different. His angry and also worried face became into a happy face, his lips turned into a smile. A warm smile. What? "I have to go now, I have a promise with Marcel," I said walking away but he speaks up again.

"Marcel? That nerd?" he asked through his giggles. "I thought you hated him?" He asked again with a naughty smile on his face. The flashback back when Marcel and I were in the changing room, I kissed him and he kissed me back. I really do start to like him. I want to know more about Marcel. He seems interesting.

"I was. But everything has changed. And I'm going to the prom with him. I felt like I've known him for a long time, like he was someone that I know.."

"I could treat you better than Marcel. He's boring" He said. "And you two are dating now? Wow.." He said sarcastically while crossing his hands.

"No." I said. "Why do you care?"I rolled my eyes.

"Because you are mine. Nobody can have you," He said and I begin to walk to my car leaving him behind. "I want to see that Marcel. How about at the prom?" He challenged me, I could see a smirk grew on his face.

"I thought you are not coming? I thought you're moving?"

"I'll do anything for you. I still have 3 days before prom is coming, " he smiled. "Me, you and Marcel. At the prom. Outside the gym. Outside the school." He added. "What if Marcel was someone that you know? What would you do?" He asked again and I could feel he's smiling.

What would I do?

"That would never happen." I said and turn my head in his direction. Harry chuckles at my answer. I hopped into my car and drove away. I cleared my mind and went home, leaving Harry there in the dark.

Next day,

*****

"Hi there Ms. Matthews, Could you please hand, these sheets to Ms. Claudia?" My biology teacher asked and I nod. I walked through the hallway, it was lunch time, but my teacher wants me to take these fucking sheets to the third floor. Everyone was acting really weird.