Chapter 25

• Dedicated to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU <3

#Starry shippers, get ready. Something bad is happening :)

oh and please, there's an important note. It's something very serious :)

ILYSM <3

"Well that was fun" I said and then I laughed at the fact that we ended up eating at Burger King.

"Yea, it was" he said and pulled me closer. After Harry letting me driving us back, I quickly changed my clothes into Harry's T-shirt and some new pair of short that I bought earlier this afternoon.

Then I went to the kitchen to take my medicines.

"Oh, there you are" he said and sat on the chair front of the counter.

"I think I got a cold, and a cough." I said after gulping the water.

"What?..." He pouts.

"I don't want you to catch a cold and a cough, just forget it" I said and he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Alright, then" he smiles. I smile him back and went to the bedroom and lay myself on the bed, pulling the blanket to cover me.

"Really? It's like 9pm?.."

"I feel a bit tired. I need more energy for tomorrow. Goodnight Harry" I rolled over.

"Alright, I understand. Night Steph" He kissed my forehead and turned off the bedside lamp. I can see Harry leaving the room heading to the front door.

"Harry? Where are you going?.."

"Oh.. Umm.. Niall's. I need to talk to him about something. I won't be long, night babe," He gave me a warm smile before he left.

1 hour later,

Funny how I couldn't sleep. And I swear I was pretty sleepy about an hour ago. Maybe I need some water. I went to the kitchen and poured the water to the glass. I sat down on the sofa and wait. I decided to bake the cake for Harry, maybe he's leaving on Monday but it passed midnight already.

I took all of the ingredients from the cabinet. And ready to bake the cake.

...

"Har...ry.." I said as I wrote his name on the cake with an icing. I put the cake on the counter. I sat down on the sofa waiting for him to come, but he didn't. Then, I fell asleep.

Few hours later,

I woke up as I heard the door slammed. Harry.

"Harry?" I called but there was no answer. I decided to go to the bedroom to check him out. "Harry?.."

"What" he said. A bit harsh.

"Where were you last night?.."

"Niall's." he took off his black Nike shoes and lay himself on the bed.

"I don't-.."

"I was from Niall's fucking house! God Stephanie!" he raises his voice.

"Bullshit!" I fires back. And he didn't answer. "Argh" I sighed in defeat.

"Where are you going?.." his voice softens.

"Home."

"This is home. This is our home, you live here with me," He stood up from the bed and tried to stop me from packing my things. "No, stay" he said. And I look away.

"Look at me Steph" I didn't. "Steph, look at me" he repeated and I did. "I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"For being a bit harsh at you, there's a lot of things going on"