twelve {edited}

Thank you guys! I love you more than Mathematics (duh, who loves math? Not me, don't kill me if you do doe)

<3

"Harry was such a gentleman," Mom said. I rolled my eyes with disgust being plastered on my face, but my I smiled when she turned head head to me. "So? Where are you guys going for your summer holiday?" She asked.

"I don't know, probably Australia?"

"That's wonderful! I remember when your dad and I-"

"Mom, you told me that story billion times." I cut her off before she keeps rambling. Then there goes the silence. I leaned back t and I'm not sure why, but my head starts to rewind to what happened in Harry's room.

Is not that I miss him? But I'm not sure if I regret it.

"By the way I'm going to the hospital tomorrow, after school." I said and mom nodded her head, As soon as we got home, she went to her room and I went to mine. I sat down on my bed with my legs crossed.

Then, my phone buzzes. It was a text from Harry.

"Looks like our little plan works ;) I have a surprise for you."

Geez, that little plan turns into something unexpected.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom called my name. "Steph? Come here!" I ran through the stairs, since she had called for my times many times.

"What is it mom?"

"The hospital called me. They said, your dad is awake!" She was smiling, her cheeks were flushed, I guess because of her happiness. I stood there, and decided to give her a hug. I was so happy to hear until I cried.

I was definitely relieved, I thought I was going to lose my dad. But thank god the table has turned.

"Should we go and see him?" Brandon asked.

"Yes, let's go," Mom said and took her bag with her. I cannot wait to see him. I want to see his smile again, I want to hear his laugh, I want to hug him tight.

"Hello there, Steven Matthews has been moved to another room. Please follow me." The nurse said and leads us to the room. "Mr. Matthews? You got visitors." She said as she opens the door. As we stepped in, my dad's face sort of light up and then, he smiled.

"Hey dad," I hugged him, he was sitting on the bed with his blanket.

"How are you feeling?" Mom leaned and kisses his cheek.

"I'm great, thank you for coming, " he said.

"What happened dad?" Brandon asked and stood next to me. Dad shakes his head and leans back.

"I have no idea, I can't remember anything.." He said, while rubbing behind his neck.

I didn't blame my dad, I'm pretty sure it hits him really hard since he was in the ICU room for quite awhile.

"Umm.. Mrs. Matthews can we have a minute?" The nurse said, breaking the silence. Mom nodded her head and went to the small kitchen along with the nurse.

"So? How's Delilah Brandon?" He asked, Brandon didn't hesitate to tell him about what happened. Sometimes, I wish I had the nerves that he has.

"We broke up." Brandon said simply and dad lifted his head followed by a small smile.

"Don't worry, it means a lesson for you. People come and go, they are either a blessing, or a lesson." My dad said, I always loved his life lessons, and quotes. They are very meaningful.

His Two Sides ➵ Harry/Marcel Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें