Yvette - Gods' Council • POLL •

Apologies for the long wait!! But AHHHH IM SO EXCITED~~~

I feel bored so Imma start adding questions to each beginning of a chapter:

If you watch anime, who is your all time favorite character? (All anime count)

A/N: I love a lot of characters from anime but... I have an unhealthy obsession over Yukiné-kun from Noragami

**This is just for fun and won't affect your character's chapters :)**

Lovely outfit made by the one and only ThatWitherGirl!

This chapter's OC belongs to YipTheGoddess :)

Other OCs belong to BananaDashio RosieTheWriter_ Merleintje ciaramaeflower ThatWitherGirl!

**ALSO: THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE A POLL IN THE END OF IT. THIS WILL HIGHLY AFFECT THE CHAPTERS THAT WILL BE RELEASED IN THE FUTURE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.**

Enjoy!

~<>~<>~<>~<>~

"A lots been going down recently."

I only nodded at Jess' statement, my eye fixated on my target. I didn't dare to glance to the side just to get distracted by my ally. I kept my grip tight on my bow as my fingers brushed against the end of the arrow and string.

In one quick moment, I released the arrow without flinching. I held my breath as the arrow twirled gracefully in the air. Then, it came to an abrupt stop, digging into the center of the target.

I breathed out and put my bow down. That was a good way to end the archery training session. This time I turned my head toward Jessica, watching her as she released her arrow with ease.

The arrow spun elegantly in the air before striking the target. It was buried in between the nine and ten line. I heard her curse silently to herself. I patted her shoulder and smiled at her considerately. "That was close. Better luck next time I guess."

Jess nodded and smiled back. "I plan on getting better." She commented. We turned to Sam and Rosie who just finished as well. Just then, there was a loud voice that filled the room.

"Alright, that's all for today girls!" We heard Jaycee, our instructor yell out. All four of us looked at each other in confusion. We were supposed to have sparring and sword fighting sessions after this.

Jaycee saw our confusion and added; "Return the bows back from where you got them and gather 'round the campfire. (AND SING OUR CAMPFIRE SAWNG) No need to clean up the arrows or anything today, we have something much more important to speak of outside."

She walked out, leaving silence in the room. Rosie cleared her throat. "Ahem... Wonder what that's about..." She murmured, breaking the silence. Sam only shrugged. I looked to Jessica, who looked at me back.