Luna - Thats Not My Name

Now for Safyre_Dragoneel's OC, Luna Diablo!

Thank you for the lovely outfit, ThatWitherGirl! <3

All other OCs in this chapter belong to Mikki259969, BluTyphoon & Merleintje!

'All the things that were going on in a matter of three days was taking its toll on me. I mean yeah, I love my god and everything, but... wow.

My life went from planking my friends at home and eating to pranking my new friends and guess what...

Eating.

Oh yeah and the daily training and nightly campfire hangouts. Almost forgot that tiny detail. As much as I loved my old life, I guess there's always a spot for something new.

In my opinion I'd say me and the other competitors got pretty close the past few days.'

Knock knock! There was a bang on my door.

I completed my first entry since I got to the camp. When Champwan asked me what I wanted during my initiation, I decided to pick my personal journal. It's a very important keepsake to me.

Knock knock!

There it was again. "Come on Luna, you're gonna miss Blu and Merle's fight!" A familiar voice yelled from the other side. I cursed to myself. I totally forgot about training today.

I ran to the door and unlocked it. I came face to face with the one and only Mikki. "Nice seeing you here on this lovely day, Michaela." I teased.  She rolled her eyes and tugged me towards the arena.

"Woah, no need to rush!" I told her, trying to keep up. "I didn't even get to lock my cabin..." All she could do was groan.

"I must've knocked a thousand times!" She scoffed. "If you didn't hear me the first time, I was going to tell you, I'm sorry for breaking your moment with your journal but we have to go." (Lol that fail attempt at Hello)

"What's the rush? It's still 7:30 and the fight starts at 8! I thought we still had-"

"Um first of all its 8:15. The fight already started. Heidi told me to get you." She explained as we reached the arena. All the champions and Dianite were there, cheering on the two contestants.

"Oh geez, I must've lost track of time..." I murmured. This time Mikki laughed.

"Of course you did."

Now it was my time to glare at her. "Wait what?!" I yelled, punching her playfully. "I'm not always late." I added. She just shrugged and led me to a bench.

"Well let's just hope you'll be able to fight me when it's our turn to battle." She said plainly. "Did you practice?" I blinked and needed a moment to think. Oh gods, I didn't practice.

I covered up my concern with a laugh. "Oh course I did." Mikki looked at me funny before turning her attention to Blu and Merle.

"Care to..." Another familiar voice took a deep breath trying to regain oxygen. "Care to give up yet, Mer?" Blu yelled in the distance. I turned to Merle and saw her shake her head.