Luna - Life Changing Deals

Outfit by Neecyk0526 !

FanFictionFanatic12 's OC, Luna Grace!

Merle happily walked with one of the champions to the Team Audacity tent. Geez, how is she so hyped about being stabbed with a needle?

I shivered at the thought of what was to come when it was my tur- "LUNA GRACE!" The white- eggshell bearded man yelled. Crap... Maybe if I just sit here they won't recognize m-

"She's over here!" Lucas, the man that captured me and led me here exclaimed, pointing at me. Mianite looked at him, then me. He smiled. Double crap.

"Ah, Luna Grace. Come up, child." He told me, extending his arm even though he was a few yards away. Lucas pulled me out of my chair. I glared at him, but he just glared back. I huffed and stomped to the stage.

Mianite stepped back and Gaines walked up to me. "Don't worry, this will be just a short while, Lun-" he began, but I cut him off.

"Just get on with this..." I murmured.

I sat on the chair, and Gaines strapped me in. He grabbed the syringe and looked at me, hoping for permission. "I swear I die I'm gonna-" before I could finish, I gasped, and everything got blurry.

"Conner, wait!!" A familiar voice yelled. I turn around to see my best friend Conner running toward me... No literally... He was getting really close and isn't movin- OH GODS! I closed my eyes and prepared for impact.

But it never came. I chill ran down my spine and I took a peak. I was still standing. I turned around and saw Conner still running in a straight line, trying to avoid my other best friend Maya. "Conner! What the actual-"

What happened next made my hair stick up. I saw Maya run right through me. My eyes widened and I staggered back, looking at my hands and holding my stomach. What the... "How did you do that Maya?" I asked, amazed.

She didn't answer. She just kept chasing Conner, who was waving Maya's necklace in the air. "GIVE IT BACK!!" Maya screamed, laughing at the same time.

"Never!!" Conner teased, ignoring me as well.

"G-guys? Okay whatever joke this, it isn't funny..." I muttered, getting slightly annoyed by their arrogance. When they didn't respond again, I stomped towards them and stood where Conner was running.

I gasped in shock, and a chill ran down my spine again. Conner and Maya just went straight through me. Okay, I'm going crazy. I told myself, trying to calm down.

Calm down? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY TWO BEST FRIENDS JUST WENT THROUGH ME?

It is heart shattering to be forgotten. I know, personally. I've fought this fear more than once before. I know you and your weaknesses. But do you know me, child? A voice rang in my head.

Jack Frost? I guessed, a goofy grin forming on my face.

NO YOU IDIOT. Ehem... I suppose it is time to reveal myself.

I suppose it's time for you to stop using your fancy wording.

YOU- The voice sighed in defeat. You shalln't use thy tone on me once you know who ye are talking to.

Okay now you are just doing it on purpose now. And was that some pirate talk in there?

IT IS CIVILIZED SPEAKING. NOW PREPARE FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS DOOM.