Meet Michael West - Team Tranquility Instructor

Joey/Michael West doesn't get a outfit because I can't find a fucking snazzy white suit like he asked for. Stupid snazzy suit my ass.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Fun Fact: This is a character made by my friend Joey, and no matter how many times I tried to get him on Team Audacity, well let's just say he wouldn't.

Hey, I was just trying not to make him a loner on Team Tranquility xD but screw my advice because I'm stupid. I guess I see the salty Mianitee representation in him.

"I guess I'll end the stream here guys. Cya next week!" I told my viewers. Or.. Viewer. I turned off the stream and placed my headphones on the hook. I sighed and lay back in my chair.

"We were wondering when you'd finish up." Someone said behind me.

"Mom, I told you and dad already. I just needed a few more minutes to wrap it u-" I began but was soon cut off. The voice gasped and at that moment, I knew I fucked up.

"Excussseeee me?" The voice responded. "Did you seriously mistake me for your mom?" I turned around, coming face to face with Tucker. I covered my mouth, eyes widened. Crap.

"Oh crap. Tucker, sorry I-" I started, but then he hushed me and continued speaking.

"The last time I checked, I wasn't a girl." He huffed. Damn this guy is salty. Saltier than me. Are all Team Tranquility members this salty? Mianite cleared his throat before stepping forward.

"Greetings, morta- minion." He greeted. I nodded, slightly excited about seeing my god again. Why not fully? If half of me wasn't scared that he would kill me with a snap of his finger.

"H-hi..." I murmured, before doing the stupidest thing I could think of. "MOM! DAD! MIANITE'S BACK!" I yelled. My parents rushed to my gaming room door, slightly stunned.

They gave Mianite and Tucker the cliche defensive parenting look. "Why the heck are you here?" They said in harmony. Smooth guys. Now the god of the sky and overworld may just zap you off the face of the Earth.

"H-hey, Mianite, you know t-they didn't mean that..." I stuttered, letting out a nervous laugh.  Mianite looked at them calmly, his face showing no sign of anger or offense.

"Woah bud. That is no way to speak to Mianite." Tucker said to my parents, furrowing his eyebrows. He took a step forward with his sword raised, but Mianite stopped him. Tucker huffed and halted his sword.

Mianite nodded. "I suppose we started on the 'wrong foot', as you mortals say it." He began. "I am here to give your son an offer." My parents' eyes trailed towards me, and I nervously looked back.

"And what might that be? Another death trap? Or maybe one of your life risking tasks?" Mom scoffed, arms crossed. Dad fully agreed. What was their problem!

"Okay look, last year wasn't the best for us, but hey, at least I'm not dead!" I joked, trying to brighten the mood. Everyone glared at me. Okay, serious business I guess.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~

After a long argument between my parents and Mianite (including Tucker) in another room, they actually agreed to let me go. Apparently he was here to offer me another chance for the competition.

But this time I was some sort of instructor for Team Tranquility? Something like that.

(Hey, look. It's the overused letter from the Gods Committee!)