Bellamie - I Didn't Hear Nothin! Promise!

Quick Note: All the camps look pretty much the same except the colors are correlated to each of the gods.

Martha- Cobalt Blue (Representing her eyes), Lavender (Her hair) & Silver (The moon and stars)

Ianite- Violet (Hair), Green (Eye of ender), & Gold (Arm bracelets and shoes)

Mianite- Sky Blue (God of the sky), Gold (Becuz bish got powa), & Silver (Still got powa)

Dianite- Red (Fire, Nether, his complexion), Black (Darkness), & Gold

Shadows-Black (Evil, wicked), Grey (Patience), & Silver (Royalty & power)

ThatOneGirlBella's OC and outfit (made by herself xD)

Other OCs that appear in this chapter belong to flarerfire123!

Also, this outfit was made by ThatWitherGirl!

"Welcome to the first day of Camp Impartiality

"Welcome to the first day of Camp Impartiality." The auburn haired girl greeted us. "The name's Rose. Rose Feray. I will be your instructor for the time you will be here. If you last long enough to go to the finals, I will congratulate you. But for now..."

Rose unsheathed her sword, dodging a sudden attack from behind. She sliced a hurdling apple right in the core, and it dropped down below with a whoosh! Us trainees looked at her in amazement.

"Thank you for creating an unneeded example, Mister West." She said sternly, knowing who it was before even looking at Michael. A nervous laugh came out from behind a tree.

"Hey, you gotta give me some credit, Mel. I nearly caught you off guard that time." He stated, stepping out of the forest behind her. Rose whirled around, glaring at Michael. Mel? I thought.

Rose seemed to flinch at the name Mel. She came face to face with the boy, narrowing her harsh green eyes at him. He took a step back, though his grin ceased to disappear.

She took a deep breath, trying to ignore it. Rose rolled her eyes and put her sword back in her scabbard. "Don't you have a class to take care of?" Rose huffed, arms crossed.

"Aw come on. You can't act like you don't miss me after a year's worth of not knowing what happened after the-" Michael was cut short when Rose threw one half of the apple at his face. "Hey!" He yelled.

A small laugh escaped my lips. I could tell the others were on the verge of laughing too.

"Leave. Now. You aren't even allowed here. I'm trying to train my trainees. Now get your face out of here before I kick it out myself, you muttonhead." She scoffed, turning her attention to us trainees.