[14]

GUYS THE VIDEO ABOVE IS NOT MY VIDEO! I REPEAT, NOT MY VIDEO!  I FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT TRAILER FOR MY FAN FIC TERMINAL CHAOS SO CHECK IT OUT! I REPEAT THIS VIDEO WAS NOT MADE FOR MY FAN FIC I JUST THINK IT GOES ALONG WITH IT!! :)))

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!

~•~•~•~

WARNING*- Mature content, including vulgar language, talks/ attempts of suicide, and trigger themes.

~•~•~•~

"Come on Finn, what's taking you so long?" Lydia whined crossing her arms over her chest as Finn pulled on his socks.

"Lydia, have patience. Not everyone can get up at seven o'clock in the morning and get dressed in five minutes." Finn stated while pulling his other sock up his foot.

"It's called determination not what you're doing, which is called procrastination." Lydia replied with a smirk on her lips and a glint in her eyes that said she knew all the answers. "Finn, I swear to god if you don't hurry up I'll make you watch American Horror Story again, and last time I did that it didn't end well."

"You said it wasn't scary," Finn replied looking up at Lydia who still stood with her arms crossed as she rolled her eyes.

"And like I said, it wasn't," Lydia retorted before Finn recoiled in mock horror.

"It so was," Finn fought back remembering all the blood that came on the screen.

"No it wasn't, you big scaredy cat," Lydia shot back with a hint of amusement laced in her voice.

"Tell that to Bloody Face," Finn exasperated remembering how terrified he was when the man with a mask of skin and teeth from his victim popped up on the screen.

"Oh that wasn't scary." Lydia scoffed making Finn roll his eyes this time then reaching for his shoes.

"Yeah sure it wasn't," Finn spoke sarcastically before continuing. "Tell that to the girl running in terror from him."

"She was just a cry baby," Lydia smiled and suddenly Finn knew she was joking now.

"Yeah most people are cry babies when it comes to their lives being in danger." Finn smirked before tying his shoes slowly just to irritate the woman in from of him.

"Could you go any slower?" Lydia asked making Finn nod.

"Actually yes I can," Finn said before making his hand go even slower than before causing the blood to boil in the petite brunette.

"Finn, I'm serious!" Lydia screeched before slapping him playfully on the back.

"Okay fine," Finn laughed before tying his shoes and grabbing his jacket. Finn liked to mess with Lydia, it was sort of like his favorite pass time.

"So I guess you don't want to watch Coven with me?" Lydia smiled as he stood and walked towards her with a frown.

"Never," he replied before walking out the front door and towards Lydia's car.