Chapter 55

Today is the day. I'm going back on tour with Simple Plan. One thing I don't understand is why we have to wake up so early. I mean, it's 3 in the morning, I know I don't sleep much, but still!

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Paul was making coffee for everyone.

"Morning, kiddo." Patrick flashed me a sleepy smile.

"Hey, Pat." I leaned on him slightly because I was tired. Pierre came downstairs and looked at me.

"Well, someone is tired, sweetie." he put his arm around me so I was against him and not Patrick. I had my head against his chest and he kissed my hair.

"Come on. Let's get some coffee then go outside and wait for the bus." Pierre and I got a cup of caffeinated substance and sat on the grass.

"Come here, Sky." he patted his leg. I sat on it and looked at him.

"I love you, Dad." I nuzzled my head in his shoulder.

"I love you too, kiddo."

We sat comfortably, sipping coffee, until the bus stopped in the driveway. We stood up and Alex Gaskarth walked out of the bus.

"Pierre, it's great to see you." they hugged.

"You too. Alex, this is Sky. She is my daughter. Sky, meet Alex." I smiled and he opened his arms for a hug, which I accepted. Then, Jack literally jumped out of the bus and trampled me.

"Who are you?!" he shouted.

"I'm Pierre's daughter, Sky!" I laughed as he helped me up. The rest of Simple Plan came outside and greeted All Time Low.

As we were putting our stuff, I saw Seb and Pat talking.

"I'll miss you, baby." Seb told him.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Sebby." Patrick hugged him, they kissed before Pat pulled away because he saw me. I hugged Pat, making him laugh.

"I'm going to miss you also, little girl." I stuck my tongue at him. We said goodbye to GC and got on the bus.

"So, how old are you, Sky?" Jack asked me.

"I'm 19." David sat next to me and kissed my ear softly.

"Hey, baby." he smiled.

"Hey, Davey." I leaned on him.

"So, where's Rian and Zack?" Chuck asked.

"Rian is in the shower and Zack is sleeping." as if on cue, Rian walked out in a pair of basketball shorts and a muscle shirt.

"I heard Chuck's voice." he smiled and they fist bumped.

"Rian, this is Pierre's kid, and my girl, Sky." David introduced me.

"Hey, nice to meet you."

"You too." I watched Jack and Jeff play Halo.

Around 6, everyone was awake and just jumpy.

"Hey, how about we pull over and stretch our legs?" Seb asked.

"I like that idea." everyone agreed.