Chapter 53

Sky

"Dad, what's going on?" I asked as I hugged Pierre.

"Well, baby girl, we are going on tour for the new album. It's next month." David put his arm around my waist and kissed my head.

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

"For about 3 months, then we will come back for a little while then leave for the next leg of our tour." I nodded.

"Can I help Patrick with Man of the Hour?" he chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, he was actually going to ask you anyways." I laughed a little, but I was still sad that they were going on tour and leaving.

"But, let me ask you something, Sky. Did you like going on tour with us and MxPx?" I nodded at David's question.

"You are going to tour with us starting next week for America and Canada." I jumped in David's arm.

"Really?"

"Yep. You are going to do the first part of tour with us. We knew that you loved it, so, y'know." Dad started.

Benji finished making breakfast when the rest of the guys came down.

"Hey, kiddo. What's up?" Seb asked and ruffled my hair.

"Nothing much. Just can't wait til next week." he rolled his eyes and got some pancakes that Benji made.

"Oh, Pierre told you?" I nodded.

"Well, are you excited that you get to do the Man of the Hour with me?" Patrick pouted.

"Of course! I wanted to ask if I could, but you wanted me to anyways." he hugged me.