Chapter 52

David

Sky's biological father was standing in the door way, Benjie and I were trying to get him out.

"Look, Kyle. Sky isn't yours anymore. By law, she is Pierre's." Benji sneered.

"Whatever, I will get her."

"Get out before I call the cops! " Jeff shouted at him. Kyle ran out of the house and got in his car before driving off. I went upstairs to my room. Sky was curled up to Seb, I could tell that Seb was trying to calm her down.

She looked up and saw me. Seb got up and went to me.

"Thanks for comforting her, Seb."

"Anytime, David." he left. I went to my baby girl and pulled her in my lap.

"I'm sorry this had to happen, baby." I whispered. Sky put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back and pushed her against me, making her giggle.

"David. I think we should stop before you get too touchy." she joked. I smashed my lips against hers and pulled away quickly.

"Ok, sweetie. Let's get something to eat." she agreed. We went to the kitchen, Joel was standing there, talking with Benji and Pierre.

"......Look, all I'm saying is that we would be more than happy to watch her while you go on tour." Joel told Pierre. Sky looked confused as we walked in.

"Hey, Sky." Pierre hugged her.