Chapter 16

We played around for a while and then we headed home.

"Did you have fun?" I nodded.

"That was awesome. Especially when you taught me to play Crazy." I said, he smiled at my happiness.

"Ok. Let's get out." when I got out, I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey, babe. How was the studio with Pierre and Patrick?"

"Fun." I kissed his cheek. Before I walked inside, Pierre and David took me out back.

"This has something to do with my birthday?" I asked.

"You are right." Jeff came through the back door.

"Ok. Close your eyes." I did. I felt David pick me up. He put me down and kissed my cheek.

"Open them." when I did, I stood there shocked.

"Your kidding?" I said, they shook their heads. Linkin Park, The Fray, All- American Rejects, and Neon Trees were there.

"Thanks, guys. Again." I hugged all of them. Chester walked over to me.

"Sky, about last time. I'm sorry, this time I won't get drunk." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I forgive you. And thanks for thinking of me." I hugged him. We walked inside, Chuck and Seb walked in the living room with a Simple Plan cake.

"Happy birthday." they all shouted. I blew out the candles and we ate the cake.

Finally, I got to open my presents. Linkin Park got me a bunch of merch and some Gerard Way comics. The Fray gave me a new hat. All-American Rejects got me all their CD's and some posters. Neon Trees got me some drawing pads and pencils. Pierre got me tickets to Sleeping With Sirens. Chuck got me a laptop. Jeff got me a messenger bag and a new phone. Seb got me a Simple Plan necklace and a piece of cake? David got me a new bass and he said he had another surprise for me later.

"So, do you like your presents?" Tyson sat next to me and Tyler.

"Why would I not?" I asked sarcasticly.

"David?" I was sitting on his lap.

"Yes, sweetheart?" he kissed my cheek.

"Where is that truck you promised me?"

"You wanted that? Fu- ow!" he rubbed his arm. Pierre slapped him.

"She even told me about it. If course she wanted it." I saw David smirk.

"Tyler, take her outside in 3 minutes." he left.

"Umm, ok?" I leaned back and played on my phone.

"Thanks for the presents, guys."

"No problem." Pheonix hugged me.

"Sky, time to go outside." we walked outside, David pulled up in my dream truck.

"Oh my god, David! Thank you so much." I hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Your welcome, babe." he kissed me.

(A.N. Guys, I'm so happy. Tomorrow, July 22, Simple Plan hopefully gets the AMPA award. If you liked their page on Facebook, you would have already known this.)