Chapter 1

"Hey, Sky, c'mon get down here!" my mom screamed. I am Sky Mill, I am 18, I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I found out my mom's best friends are in Simple Plan. It all started yesterday.

/Flashback\

One day my mom and I were walking in the grocery store, when some guy with black hair, a nose ring, and a lip ring passed by, for some reason my mom recognized him.

"Hey, David, remember me?" she said. David turned around.

"Erin?" she nodded. He hugged her and she hugged him back.

"Wait until I tell Pierre, Chuck, Jeff, and Seb." he shouted, then added, "Who's this?"

"David, this is my daughter, Sky. Sky, this is my long time best friend David. You two probably don't remember, but David used to come over and play his bass. That's what inspired you." she informed. It all came back to me. A teenager sitting next to my bed, playing the bass and singing something.

"You wouldn't fall asleep without me singing Perfect to you before I left." he laughed.

"I remember, when I was young you had to make a recording of you playing and singing, cause I screamed for the song." we walked through the store talking about my childhood and how David has been.

"I would love to hangout with you two. Maybe I could invite the guys." he offered.

"That would be great." I said.

"Ok, bye." he waved. Something about him seemed so familiar, besides the fact he inspired me. And the names he mentioned: Pierre, Chuck, Jeff, Seb. When I was laying in bed, it finally clicked. They were Simple Plan, the names, David plays the bass, the song Perfect. It all made sense.

*End of flashback*