Chapter 34

I was staring at David's sleeping figure when Pierre walked in.

"Can I talk to you in my room for a second?" he asked. I nodded and followed him.

"What's up?"

"So, you found out about David, right?"

"Yeah. And you and I are the only ones who know about it."

"Yep. I made something and I want you to help me. I know you remember when we played Boom for you."

"How could I forget?"

"Well, now it's time to return the favor. I made a song and I want you to play it with us."

"Ok." he showed me the lyrics.

"It sounds really good, now add the instruments and it is a perfect song." I smiled.

"Thanks." he hugged me. We got the rest of the guys and we started practicing in the basement. When we were all great at it, we got everything set up in the living room.

I woke up David and brought him to the living room. I took my spot next to Pierre with my bass and we started playing.

"Sky, did you have any part in this?"

"All Dad's, none of mine." I told him. He bro hugged Pierre and the rest. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I. Love. You. So. Much." he said between kisses.

"And I love you too." I giggled. He just kept smiling at me. We were staring at each other when I pulled him to the truck that he got me.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on." I put down the tailgate and sat on it. He sat next to me.

"You are the most beautiful girl ever." he cupped my face with one hand and my waist with the other as he kissed me passionately.

"Thank you. You're pretty handsome yourself." I smirked at him.

"Do you want to go for a joyride?" he asked me.

"Sure."