Chapter 7

David's point of view

I stared in Sky's eyes when she hit me in the arm.

"What was that for?" I cried.

"Quit thinking that!" she was right I was thinking something that I shouldn't. I love her a lot, I wanna marry her.

"Sky? Just curious, what would you be doing of your mom never asked me to help raise you?" She placed her head in the crook of my neck.

"I would probably never pick up a bass or ever sleep." I smiled and kissed her hard. A small gasp escaped from her mouth, I bit her lip as did she. She slipped her tongue into my mouth. After awhile of making out, we pulled apart. Pierre opened the door screaming,

"I heard that! Now quit making out!" I looked at him dead in the eye and told him,

"Shut the heck up. As you see we have clothes on." Sky laughed at my statement, Pierre just shook his head.

"See you in the morning." I said, "now where were we?" She smiled and leaned forward, then when we were a centimeter apart, she pushed away. I groaned and pulled her closer. She finally gave up when I kissed her, from her mouth to her shoulders.

"David, I can't sleep. You want to help me pack a bag to go to your house?" she got a bag from under her bed. I helped her pack her shirts and pants, but she wouldn't let me pack her underwear- which I understand. When we were done, it was 6 in the morning. Seb opened the door and said,

"Hey, we have to leave in an hour. Hope you have everything packed." we have a surprise for her, Erin knows, that's why she will be staying for a week, maybe more. We all walked downstairs. Erin cooked some eggs and bacon. Instantly, Sky and I sat at the table with our mouths watering.

"How is it that you love my cooking?" Erin asked.

"Because, it's been so long since I've had it. When I stayed here, I swear, your cooking was better than Pierre's mom's. And she has great food." I shoved food in my mouth.

"Well, come over more often, bring them too." it helps that Sky's mom is kind and caring. That's how she's been since we've been kids.

"Let's go, Sky." I picked her up bridal style and carried her, until Pierre took her.

"A little apart time would be great for you 2." he yelled. I ran after him and Chuck took her from Pierre and put her in the backseat. I hopped in and sat next to her as Seb drove off.