Chapter 12

David's point of view

"So, you took me there just to make out with me?" Sky asked as we sat on a bench.

"I, I guess." my head dropped. She made me look at her.

"David, it's alright. And I had fun, so, we had a great time." she smiled. I guess we had fun. We sat on the bench and watched little kids play soccer.

"David."

"Yeah?" she sat in my lap.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her head.

"You wanna get something to eat?" she asked. I heard my stomach growl.

"That answer your question?" she nodded and we left. We drove around until we found a Wendy's. We went through the drive-tru.

"That was really fun." she said as we pulled into the driveway of our house.

"I'm glad you liked it." I kissed her cheek.

"Well, let's deal with the guys." she sighed. Before she unbuckled I pulled out of the driveway.

"David? What are you doing?"

"I- I want to take you back to the old house." I studdered.

"Ok." she looked out the window and started saying something to herself.

"Sky, you ok?" she nodded, a tear rolled down her cheek. Once we got there, I unbuckled her and pulled her to me.

"I'm sorry. I was thinking of memories that happened here." she smiled slightly. We walked in and sat on the floor.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked. She scooted closer and said,

"I have an idea." we leaned closer until our lips were nearly touching.

"Sky, remember what happened earlier. I might go too far." I warned her.

"I will let you know." she took off my jacket. Before I could speak our lips were in sync. I grabbed her waist and she laced her fingers in my hair. She pushed me a little and I laid down so she was laying on top of me. I licked her bottom lip and she let me explore her mouth.

"David." she whispered when I kissed her neck.

"Shh, don't speak." I whispered back. Finaly we caught our breath.

"I think we should go back. Seb is texting me like crazy." I laughed and looked at the texts.

Seb: Where in the world are you?
Seb: Come home please. Chuck is going crazy.
Seb: Pierre thinks that you two are going to Europe, because you would at least answer my texts.

I texted him back,

Sorry, got caught in the moment, be there soon.