Chapter 45

The guys stayed over until it was really late.

"David, I'm going to go to bed, babe."

"Alright, sweetie, when they leave, I'll come up there." he kissed my forehead and cheek. I patted his leg as I got up and went to my room.

I changed into pajamas and layed down. Someone opened the door, it was Jacob.

"What's up, Jake?" I asked. He sat on the side of my bed.

"Sky, I like you." he kissed me, I pulled away instantly. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Jacob, no, you don't. You have a girlfriend. Stop, I'll get Pierre to drive you guys home, you're drunk." I looked into his cloudy eyes.

"No...... I'm ...... Not." he slurred.

"Yes, you are. Come on." I took his hand and walked him downstairs. David looked at me with a worried expression.

"Pierre, can you drive the guys home, I'm sure they are drunk."

"Why do you say that, kiddo?" I leaned into him and whispered.

"Because Jake was trying to kiss me." he furrowed his eyebrows together and looked at him.

"You're not joking?"

"I'm serious."

"Huh? Uh, sure. I don't mind. Just stay with David until we leave."

"Ok." I hugged him, he kissed my head and I went back to David.

"Why was he?" he pointed to Jake.

"He was drunk and not knowing what he was doing." I sat back in his lap.

"Oh, ok." he put his arm around me and I looked up at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, you are the best thing that has happened to me since Simple Plan." I giggled at him and kissed him.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." I agreed. We went to my bedroom and layed down.

"Goodnight, babe." he whispered.

"Goodnight, David." I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

Best Friends With Simple Planजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें