Chapter 61

Sadly, I had to say goodbye to Tarka, I was honestly upset. It made me so happy to be able to hold and feed her. I fed her one more shrimp and she made her happy noise. The ladies led me to get cleaned up and I went back to the guys.

"I'm guessing you had fun?" David smiled at me.

"Absolutely! Thank you so much for letting me do that. Made my entire life." I grinned and hugged him and then Rian.

"Alright, let's finish looking around here." Seb jumped around. We continued walking around the aquarium. We saw the exotic fish and the sting rays and eventually the rest of the place. Seeing all the marine wildlife was amazing. It definitely was refreshing for me, got me out of my routine and made me happy.

We finished up with the aquarium and went to get some dinner before going to the bus. As soon as we got there, I crawled in my bunk, staring at the pictures I took of the otter. God, I was so fucking content holding her. I heard the curtain of my bunk open, David was standing there.

"Hey, baby. Are you ok?" I nodded and hugged my phone.

"Pierre and Zack got you something." he pulled out something from behind his back. It was an otter stuffed animal. I squealed and hugged it tightly. I got up and went to the living room, everyone was watching TV. I attacked my dad and Zack in hugs.

"Haha, what was that for?" Zack asked.

"For the stuffed animal." I held it up to show them.

"Oh, yea. You're welcome." Pierre smiled and kissed my head.