For Contestshipping Day: Neighbors

Start from the beginning

"Sure." F*ck this. He interrupted her. Why was he so clumsy? Drew was positive he looked like an idiot wearing these fatty clothes. Did he have crumbs on his face?

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's no problem, really." Drew wiped off his mouth, just in case he had crumbs. God knows how Cheetos he's had. He sucked in his stomach. May's tank top and leggings were so tight. Her body was gorgeous. Did she notice he was checking her out and his face was reddening at the sight of her lovely breasts? Her flip-flops were black. She had a bright purple pedicure again. Scanning, scanning; so much scanning.

"Oh, thank you so much, Drew!" May looked really relieved and happy. So contagious. She made Drew happy too.

"It's nothing. Anything for you." Did he just say that? Did he dare say it? Oh God. Drew, go home. Bye.

"Aww, Drew, you're so sweet." Drew was sure she just felt obliged to say that after he blurted out that cheesy line. "Come on, follow me."

"I'll go get my keys and join you."

Drew got his house keys in a flash. He locked his door and followed May inside her house.

May's house... Drew was so excited. He was inside May's house. He was looking around. It smelled like candles. There were purses and high heels on the couch, and a couple of bottles of nail polish and chocolate bars on the coffee table. Her T.V was off. The house was really clean and tidy; nothing like his house. His apartment was a big trash bin.

"May! I'm going—oh, hey there!" It was one of her friends, the redhead one. She was just heading out of the bedroom. May's bedroom.

May's bedroom... Drew was a freak. He was ashamed of himself. Oh God.

"It's the guy next door with the green hair!"

"Misty!" May rolled her eyes at her friend and turned toward Drew. "Ignore her."

"You're so cute. How old are you?" Misty was nuts. She's walked over to him and grabbed his face.

"Misty!" May's face was starting to turn red.

"I'm just messing around, hey." Misty finally let go of Drew's face and stepped to the back. Drew could see her black bra underneath her shirt — and a thin gold ring around her ring finger. Oh, right, of course. Her boobs were spilling. There was no way this woman was still single.

"Ugh, just go check on Dawn. Drew and I will see what's going on with the water."

"She's still talking to Paul! It's been an hour." Misty rolled her eyes and made her way toward May's bedroom again. There was no way that redhead's butt was natural. Drew bit his lip. He was staring too much, way too much.

"It's this way." May woke him up from the fantasy. He was right behind her, not getting over the fact that her butt was really nice too. Not as big as Misty's, but Misty's body and May's body weren't the same.

Why am I even comparing bodies and butts? What I'm doing with my life?... Drew was starting to feel the weight of being a single thirty years old guy living on his own. Not even the food could ease this. It was beyond him.

May led him inside the bathroom. As always, Drew was contemplating his surroundings. The corners of the bath were full of shampoo and shower gels bottles. There were a bunch of cosmetic products around the faucet.

"I have an electric heated shower head, see? It's over there. It's not working, and you know, it's Sunday, so..."

"I'm not an electrician but I know how to fix these things." Drew had nothing better to do anyway, so he liked to fix things around his trash-like apartment. "You'll have to turn off the electricity though, and I will need a screwdriver."