Pokeshipping: Provoking

I got the idea when Abby called my picture "provoking". Turned out a bit pervy tho 0: lol sorry

It wasn't Ash's fault.

Everything was so provoking about Misty Williams.

First, it was her clothes. 'Tight' was the rule number one. Ash thought Misty needed some serious help with her wardrobe. She needed clothes. It looked like she could rip off her jeans or shirts at any moment. Ash wondered how she managed to walk and be able to move her legs. The leather clung to her skin in a crazy way. Summer season was a torture with that girl.

A torture that always led Ash to the bathroom.

Add it to the fact that she wasn't really skinny and flat. Excuse me? Why would a curvy, full-figured girl like Misty wear revealing clothes? Aren't her curves showing themselves enough already? Why show the cleavage whilst your chest is ready to burst out of the shirt at the person who's standing in front of you at any moment?

Ash thought that would happen to him. He is always traumatized and getting ideas when they're speaking and facing each other while having lunch.

He tried sitting beside her. It didn't work.

He switched to the table next to hers blaming it on the table being too small.

Still not working.

And above all, she was really pretty. Her hair was so soft and shiny. Everyone thought she dyed it; Ash knew she didn't. Her hair was naturally dark orange. It has always been soft and shiny that way.

People said she wore contacts too; Ash knew she didn't. Her eyes were naturally turquoise and outstanding. Her eyelashes were naturally long and dark (okay, not too dark, but hey, makeup is okay) and her lips were always plump and rosy. Ash knows. He's known her for a very long time.

Over the years, things weren't the same anymore though. Ash thought Misty was really provoking... him. He was seventeen; she was seventeen. They hung out together all the time. Ash was exposed to Misty every single minute of the day, and she was too hot for him to handle. All his guy friends were asking him the dreaded question lately. Gary has even offered him condoms.

Ash still keeps them.

Hey, no judging.

You never know.

What was he supposed to do? Avoid her? Oh no, he can't. Ash has thought about it before, but Misty was just so innocent and clueless and cute and hot to be left behind. Ash couldn't walk away from her. Misty was just... ugh.

Ash wanted to eat her.

Okay, he never told her that. She'd think he is a pervert, and even if Ash knows he is a pervert, he doesn't want Misty to know about that. Ash is the brother Misty has never had, and it'd be a shame if she finds out about all the dirty thoughts and fantasizing.

Misty was provoking every guy out there, including her best friend, Ash Ketchum, and he was sure she was just being herself and didn't mean any of it. Misty was innocent. He knew this whole thing wasn't on purpose. Misty was a late bloomer. Ash knows - and still remembers every detail, since she grew up right in front of his eyes. It's like everything just exploded in her, suddenly. Genetics were to blame, or Mother Nature. Ash doesn't know. Maybe he is to blame for his perverted mind.

Maybe Misty is just like any other girl who has potential.

F*ck no.

Misty has huge potential. It's not human. Ash thought those only existed in Gary's magazines and cough Yuri cough Mangas - and he thought they weren't real. Okay, maybe some of the Yuri isn't real...

To think that those women in those magazines look like his best friend who sleeps over at his place every Saturday and goes to his bathroom to change into her overly revealing pajamas and hums a melody to herself while doing so.

What do you think you're doing, Misty?

Stop everything. Just stop.

When Misty got out of the bathroom, she's found Ash lying down on his bed with the bowl of popcorn over his face and the popcorn all over him.

"Uh, what happened?"

Thing is, Ash was so frustrated he stuffed the thing onto his face. He hated hearing Misty's humming in his not-so-far bathroom and he wasn't ready to see her again revealing her not-so-small bra-less chest which he could see clearly through her not-so-long and loose pajama dress.

"Uhm, Ash?"

Ash jumped up when Misty took the bowl away. He could feel her peeking at him. Oh no, gravity law and those boobs-

"What - what?" Ash kicked the popcorn away and turned to sleep on his abdomen and hide his face onto his pillow.

"Nothing... which movie are we watching?"

"I don't know - I don't want to - I don't even know - I don't like - I don't even - I don't want to know!"

Misty watched her childhood friend with an odd look. He was being completely weird today. It was just eight at night, and he was already pulling up the covers over his body and face and trying to sleep?

Misty sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her knees up. "Okay. What about-"

"Stop provoking me!"

Ash shouted loudly and pulled himself up, throwing the sheets and the pillow away. He had to stop this madness. He had to stop everything. Misty has to stop extending her limits with him! He may be a brother to her but he was a guy too!

Misty stared at him. She tilted her head. "What kind of movie is that? I've never heard of it before!"

Ash was done. He's hidden this for so long and he couldn't help but explode. He was completely red in the face and his whole body was sweating.

"It's a movie where you make me h*rny as hell and I can't stand you looking so hot in front of me without getting a b*ner!"

Ash had no idea what he has just said. He regretted it instantly. Oh sh*t; now Misty found out about his creepy perverted side. Oh no. She was going to leave and marry a rich guy while he roots and dies alone and he will never get the chance to tell her that he likes her-

"Uh-oh, oh... wow... oh-oh! It makes sense... provoking... oh, oh my..." Misty hid her mouth with her hand. "Same thing for you! You're, like, so hot."

-Or not.

"Oh my God, I can't - oh my, Ash, stop being so hot - that was like, so hot!" Misty giggled and tried to hide her red face with her hands. "Oh my - and when you like - you yell - when you eat so fast - that is like so hot - oh my! And when you let your hair get longer - and when you wink - it's like so freaking hot and - when you're shirtless it's just - it's like so manly - oh my and when you blush! It's like - it's the hottest thing ever when you're mad like - you have no idea!"

Okay, maybe it was Ash's fault after all.

THE END.