Contestshipping: Paparazzi

Drew turned around again. His face turned paler as he noticed God-knows-how-many paparazzi running after him and holding up their microphones.

"Mr. Hayden! Just one question!"

"Mr. Hayden! Please!"

"ONE QUESTION!"

He was running the fastest he could. He didn't want to answer any more questions. He needed some privacy. Some things weren't meant to be shared with everyone.

He was tired of the media, the crazy fangirls, the companies and their advertising offers... everything seemed to bother him about being famous. Drew couldn't remember what was so good about being rich and famous.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's Drew Hayden! It's Drew Hayden!" A girl standing at a store's entrance shouted loudly as Drew ran past her.

Damn it... Drew was running through the shopping district in the city. It wasn't the best place to hide at or to make the paparazzi lose sight of him. He lost hope. Maybe he could just stop and answer that stupid question?

But wait...

Did he just see May Maple's car or he was hallucinating?

No, it was really May Maple's 4x4 car pulled over the driveway. It was red too. Drew was sure it was May. Red was her color.

Yes! May! Drew beamed when he saw May walk over to her car carrying some shopping bags. Drew called out.

"MAY!"

May turned around and gasped.

"Mr. Hayden! Please!"

"Mr. Hayden! Stop!"

"MAY! Help me!"

May freaked out. She quickly got inside her car and opened the car door for Drew to get in. She took off even before he closes the door. The paparazzi stopped running as they lost sight of the car.

-

"Wow. That was close..." Drew was panting heavily. He placed his hand over his chest. "I've been running for an hour straight!"

"You could have just answered their questions, Drew, what's so hard about that?" May shrugged her shoulders as she drove. Drew has told her to drive outside the city. They'll never know.

"Uhm, you don't know..."

"Yeah, I don't! I'm not as famous as you." May giggled and flipped her hair. Drew smirked. "You were shopping?"

"Yeah, and I wasn't finished yet. I was planning on meeting the girls too."

"Well, sorry for ruining your plans." Drew shrugged and grabbed her shopping bags. "What did you buy? It's red, of course."

"It's not even funny."

Drew got his hands inside one of the bags. He took out red high heel sandals. "I knew it."

"Drew! Don't touch the other bags."

"Lingerie?"

May laughed. The two were finally outside the city. May started making her way to the beach. Drew was still looking in every direction and behind them, making sure no one was following them.

"This place is quiet at this time of the day."

Drew wondered why she didn't pull over in the parking. May started driving on the sand. "Are you sure your car can make it?"

"Of course."

And her car didn't get stuck at all. May parked her car facing water and switched it off. Drew sighed heavily.