Pokeshipping: Overdosing

Ash is a reckless eater, so it was bound to happen: he easily got himself mild food poisoning. It was his chance to get more attention, to get Misty Williams stay with him all the time, and to proceed with... his flirting plan.

OVERDOSING

By @GingerAndy

"I'm dying..."

"I swear I'm going to die..."

"I'm dying, I'm dying... ugh..."

"Miiistyyyy..."

The sixteen years old redhead buried her face in her hands and sighed. She was trying hard to focus on the novel she was reading. She was sitting on the ground and resting against the edge of Ash's bed, while the raven haired rolled over on his bed and held his stomach in his hands.

What a spoiled brat.

"Misty, what if I die? Will you miss me?"

The redhead flushed deep red. She flipped a page and cleared her throat. She was trying hard to sound stern and angry but her voice failed her, like always, "You're not going to die. Shut up."

"But food poisoning kills people."

Misty closed her eyes and sighed. This was definitely a punishment—yes, a punishment. Being in the same room as the guy you've been crushing on for the past six years is a punishment. The redhead had to keep hearing Ash grunt for the whole day, and she was sure he didn't even feel the pain anymore.

She was even sure he was making up this whole scene so he can skip school. When his mother asked if she should call the doctor once more, he freaked out and quickly refused (Yes, he was even telling his mother that he wasn't able to go to the doctor's).

"Shut up. It won't kill you. You only had to drink more water." The doctor did not even give him any antibiotics because he didn't need them. Misty couldn't believe how Ash's mother fell for his childish tricks. His father even called from Unova to check on him, and he was going to give up on work and catch the first airplane if it wasn't for Ash who convinced him not to (since his dad was probably going to tell clearly that Ash was faking it).

So the poor man felt guilty, and he asked Ash's two young aunts and Grandma to pay him a visit. Ash was groaning and faking pain like crazy. His aunts ran in every direction to get their favorite nephew all things he wanted; Grandma cooked for her favorite grandson the whole time she was here. Misty couldn't believe Ash and his filthy games. And damn it; he was the only nephew/grandson anyway. What the hell?

What a spoiled brat.

He's made of a two days food poisoning last two weeks.

"What if I need anything? Grandma couldn't stay much longer because she left grandpa by himself, and mom heads to work. I want you to stay with me, Misty." And he told her he wanted her to stay with him. He even convinced the doctor to write her a note too, and Mrs. Ketchum was thanking her day and night and cooking for her and bringing her gifts as well for taking care of Ash while she's away.

How could Misty Williams resist?

At least she didn't have to admit to anyone that she couldn't resist... she was his best friend, right?

"Mistyyyy..." Ash shifted in his bed. The redhead jumped up and turned around when she felt his hand over her shoulder. "Now what?"

"I'm hungry, but I can't get up..."

Misty made a face. "What? What's next then? Helping you use the bathroom?"

"You'll have to do that for me, sooner or later."