Pokeshipping: Facebook

Honestly, I thought I had this one-shot already published... lol. Completely forgot about it. COMPLETELY. 

-

Misty giggled as she typed another reply to her friend on the keyboard.

The dress is really cute c:

Thank you :D

She picked up the soda can from her nightstand and sipped. This Facebook thing was really an addiction, and she's been on ever since she woke up this morning. She was resting on her stomach on the bed and her feet were up. She's had both her breakfast and lunch in her bedroom served. She was sure going to have to do a lot of cleaning later. After all, she's moved out two years ago, and her mom wasn't around anymore.

But how could she resist? Leaf was on, and so was May. Well, May replied rarely. Leaf was really entertaining to talk to, and Misty hasn't talked to her nor has she seen her in ages, ever since they graduated high school.

You will never guess who picked it up for me c;

Misty put down the soda can back on the nightstand and typed:

Who? :O

My boyfriend! ;D

Leaf has a boyfriend? Misty didn't know. Well, it wasn't shocking though; Leaf was really cute, and she could get any guy she wanted.

Do I know him? Who is he? Tellll meeeeeeee! D:

You don't know him c: and his name is Gary *^*

Misty raised an eyebrow. So she did really have a boyfriend after all. Even May has told Misty earlier that she's started dating Drew.

Everyone was getting boyfriends but Misty. It was starting to make the redhead feel a little bit depressed. She shook off the thought for now.

Awww congrat! I didn't know you were seeing someone. Is he cute? /.\

Gary is handsome *0* let me show you his pictures cx

Misty took a deep breath. She grabbed the nail file from her nightstand and started messing with it as she waited for the pictures Leaf has sent to load.

She gasped when she was finally able to see them.

"Oh my God..." Misty spoke up unconsciously. She clicked the pictures and her eyes shot wide. She kept staring at them and opening them again and again.

"He's so hot..." Misty spoke up again, her voice a bit sad. The guy even had abs. Misty couldn't believe what she's seeing. She even felt a bit jealous.

No, she was totally jealous.

So? What do you think of my babeeeee? :D :D

He's handsome, Lee! Congrats again! :D

Thank youuuuu! Now tell me about yours! Is it the Rudy guy who's spamming your wall? Hummmm? Tell meeeee C;

Misty has no boyfriend. She's never had one in her life. Rudy was just a creeper who lived nearby and wanted to get in her pants. He sent her always crappy not-so-romantic messages. Sometimes it's too embarrassing she deletes the messages he posts on her profile before anyone could see them. After all, she had family members on her Facebook.

Well... you'll never guess!

Misty wasn't sure why she typed that reply. Maybe that's because she was too embarrassed to say that, at twenty, she didn't have a boyfriend yet?

OMG! Tell me! D: and pictures or it didn't happen! v_v

Misty cleared her throat. It seemed like she already got herself in trouble. She thought she could just send Rudy's pictures, and say he's her boyfriend, but Rudy wasn't really that good-looking, and his pictures on Facebook were public. Leaf could see them and find out later it was just a lie—how would Misty know? Rudy's profile was public. She couldn't risk.