[Request] Lacewoodshipping: Sugar Daddy

So this was a request from @NickyChuck

And it turned out to be pretty... lemon-y. Nothing too vulgar though, but there are hints.

Nicky, I'm sorry if you don't like that stuff. I did my best, and I thought a lot before publishing this or not.

I decided I would. I'm not even proud of this one. Not the slightest bit.

HAVE FUN

Or not.

-

"You're right. It does feel nice."

"I'm always right."

Serena pressed gently her delicate fingers on the professor's shoulders. She gave them another gentle squeeze, before her hands traveled all over his torso and rubbed it. She felt it.

He loved it.

"Uhm..." a small little pleasure moan escaped the professor's lips. He sat down on the bed, shirtless, as Serena's hands traveled all over his toned body. Sycamore has always thought her hands unleashed some kind of magic through the tips. Her touch was so comforting, and not to forget, turning him on.

She was his guilty pleasure.

Serena was fresh; skin as pale as snow and long wavy caramel colored hair complimenting her petite face. She was small, thin, curvy just in the right spots, and most importantly, young and appetizing.

She made him go weak in the knees despite her small size and her young age.

So what if Sycamore had a thing for younger ladies? Every guy did. Everyone liked their girl young and fresh; firm boobs, taut soft skin, a nice round butt... and, well, other stuff young girls rock at too.

Honestly, the professor knew it was more than physical attraction. He knew he had an emotional thing for the younger girl. He knew he loved her, he knew. Sycamore wasn't a kid; he knew what his feelings meant. He was old enough to realize he's been getting too attached to a college girl, and he's fallen for her in the end. He knew.

It sucked.

How would an eighteen years old girl take the confession of a thirty-seven years old man? Serena would freak out. Sycamore may be older but he was afraid of rejection too. Serena did only this to get money to pay for her college courses. Yes, it's it; Sycamore was Serena's Sugar Daddy.

"Serena."

"Hum?"

Sycamore always asked her when she'd start putting her clothes on, "Do you love me?"

And when she'd give him that sympathetic look and laugh, he knows his feelings will never be returned, and he will just have to keep enjoying these last moments with Serena before she gets back on her knees financially and abandons him for a younger and a better-looking guy.

Except that, today, she didn't look like she was getting ready to leave. Serena kissed him on the lips instead, and rubbed his cheek, tickly from his stubble. Sycamore didn't expect such reaction.

"What do you think I'm doing here, instead of being in college? Professor, I love you. I can't leave your side anymore. I fell for you."

"Did you... you dropped out?"

"... yes."

Sycamore could feel either guilty; either very lucky, and pin Serena to bed and kiss the hell out of her.

He chose the second option.

THE END.

-

Can I go die or something-