I: i: Lycanthrope

AN: The uppercase "i" is the story(ranging from I to VI) and the lowercase is the chapter of said story. This will be going from Chamber of Secrets to Deathly Hallows. The story is beta-ed by Worththerisks on FF.Net. (This is also on FanFiction.Net if you'd prefer to read it there)

~~~~~

"Dear Chantelle Chandeliere,

I'm delighted to inform you that I'm transferring to Hogwarts this year, my second year. I am aware that this means we won't be seeing each other anymore, but I'm very excited about getting to meet Harry Potter soon. You remember how big of a crush I had on him? Of course, I still have it. Harry's a Hogwarts celebrity, and I'm dying to meet him.

My neighbor, Gregory, also goes to Hogwarts. It'll be nice to start seeing him again for more than just a summer. He says he has a couple other friends, too. I hope we can just hang out together.

The Sorting Hat has already told me what house I will reside in. Slytherin. Interesting, isn't it? I've read up upon it. Apparently, Salazar Slytherin, the founder of the house, wished only for purebloods to be in the Slytherin House. Funny how I'm of quarterblood? I believe I'll have to lie about my bloodline if I want to survive.

It's horrible how my brother, Argentum, still attends Durmstrang, and how grandmother just lets him. She believes wizards should follow their own path and should not be prohibited by anything or anyone. Yes, I was unsuccessful in convincing her to demand him to go to Hogwarts with me. Thankfully, he will be graduating in three years.

I do wish I could still be at Beauxbatons with you, my dear Chantelle, but I am definitely looking forward to this new chapter in my life! Happy Birthday! I wish you many years!

Sincerely, Aurum Creste

P.S. Say hello to Nell for me. Such a sweetheart; I hope he won't miss me."

A girl of medium-height and plump nature turned to her horned owl which sat upon her table. The owl was very old, and very tired. It had been in the Creste family for only a year, however, the girl treated him like he had been with them for her whole life.

She petted the owl like a dog: under the chin. It didn't seem to mind that though, in fact, it loved the attention it received from her.

"Did that sound alright, Dragon?" Aurum asked the owl as if it was human. "I want to make sure it's okay for Chantelle to read. She is my best friend you know."

Aurum stood and rolled up the letter, taking a red piece of yarn and tying it up. She handed it to Dragon for delivery.

"Make sure it gets to Chanetelle. Oh! I almost forgot!"

Aurum swept the long, golden blonde hair out of her eyes that didn't seem to follow suit in the back, and with quick steps, she dashed towards her bed from her writing desk. Kneeling down, she reached under her bed and pulled out a colossal in comparison to Dragon package, who was really quite small for a horned owl. Dragon's silvery grey eyes widened at the sight of it. Aurum, nevertheless, handed it to him happily, confident in her pet bird.

Dragon rolled his big eyes and grasped the package in his talons, the letter in his beak.

"Now that's incredibly important, Dragon. It'll be Chantelle's birthday in a week, and I know this will take a while for you to deliver. That package contains my first novel ever. I want her to be the first to own a copy." Autumn explained to her owl. "Oh! That reminds me! I must start soon on the sequel!"