Chapter 16 Let it begin

Clary's pov
I'm floating in pure bliss. My body aches wonderfully. I can't even help the smile on my face.
"Que?" Seb smiles kissing my neck. I giggle as he kisses up my neck and bites my earlobe. How does someone like him love someone like me. Seb is gorgeous and really no one ,man or woman, can denie it.
He's like a piece of art. From his long, slightly curly chestnut colored hair. To his tall, lean body with all its runes and scares. His broading shoulders and gorgeous hazel eyes. His high cheek bones and the stubble across his chin.
He's every girls dream. As he rest his chin on my chest one hand playing with my hair only a sheet covering his perfect @ss.
"You know any moment now somethings gonna happen and we're gonna have to get dressed right?" I say smiling.
" Shh if you don't acknowledge it. It won't happen." He groans cupping my cheek with the hand he used to play with my hair. I nuzzled my head against his palm and catch a glimpse of a scar. The one that made me boil with hate for people. He sees where I'm looking and draws my attention away.
"Its nothing." He always brushes his scars that were given to him in his youth away like this. I kiss his scar.
"Its not nothing. You know i hate that those things happened to you. If i could go back i would have found you sooner." I whisper sitting forward till Seb and I are sitting up forehead to forehead.
" I don't care how long it took for us to find each other as long as we're together." He kisses my nose just as someone bangs on the door.
"Hey!!! Dinner time and I don't mean ..."
"CHUN CHO THERE ARE CHILDREN IN THE BUILDING!!!" I scream standing up trying to find some clothes.
"Idiota." Seb sighs "you just had to come and ruin round 2." I throw some clothes at his laughing form.
As soon as we are both dressed we go and find everyone in the dining room. We walk in to our family shouting and cheering at us.
"What we do?" I ask Jose as I sit down across from him to the right of Seb ,who sits at the head, and to the left of my little Luke.
I lean over and kisses his cheeks till he giggles. Seb had snatched Mason out of Alex's arms the moment we walked in. Mason now sits in his fathers lap a smile on his face.
"Do you two realize how long the two of you we're in that room?" Maria asks raising her eyebrows and trying not to smile. Seb and me give each other a look before looking at everyone.
The adults from my past won't look at me except for Magnus, who is smiling as he shovels food into his mouth. Alec and simon are blushing, Izzy is smiling, and Jace is mad.
"Hours." Chun cho laughs out at my face. "We thought you'd never come out." I blush taking Mason away from Seb, I bury my head into his little neck.
"Mommy what were you doing? You were loud." I look over at my son face scarlet red. As everyone laughs just as Jace gets up walks out slamming the door.
"I'll go talk to him." Seb says as we all get quiet.
"5 buckets says they're gonna fight." Magnus says.
"5 bucks say seb wins." Chun cho yells. As I pull my boys into me. Don't let this end with them getting hurt. I place kisses on both Luke's and Mason's head.

Seb's pov

Walking down the hall towards the elevator i can hear jace pacing mumbling to himself. I can't help but smirk as he sees me and almost growls.
"Down boy. I come in peace." My smirks grows bigger.
"I know what you're doing." He growls clenching his fist.
"Oh really?"
"Yes your trying to keep Clary and me away from each other." I lean on the wall laughing.
"Why would i waste energy kepping her from you when she does it on her own." I crouch down laughing just as he takes a swing at me i grab his fist in my hand.
"I hope you know that it's because of her and my boys being here that makes me keep my temper but your pushing it.Listen closely, cause you seem to not understand. Those two boys ,Luke and Mason, are mine regardless of the blood in their veins. They have been mine from the first moment we knew they where growing in my queen." I rember how scared clary was and the tears that stained her cheeks as she found out about Luke. How every day she would cradle her stomach and tell him she loved him and she was sorry.
"And their mother. Their beautiful, amazing mother is mine. She's been mine since the moment we we're created."
"No!!! She isn't you watch by the time you return home she won't want to leave me." I punch him in the jaw and stomach. Leaving him there in pain on the floor. I walk back towards the dining room. Before entering i call over my shoulder.
"Let it begin."