Chapter 10 Sweet

SEB'S POV

We all stand their staring at Jocelyn as if she has grown to heads. She stares at Luke's shocked faced he's wearing his breaking heart on his sleeve. A dark laugh breaks us from our trance.

"This is to sweet." Sebastian chuckles.

CLARY'S POV

I wipe the blood from my lip off as I pull my head up from the ground. My emerald eyes lock with Sebastian's black ones. He puts a finger to his lips signaling me to be quiet as we listen to our parents talking. It makes me feel like a child and I hate it. We continue listening till my mom tries to make a deal with Valentine.

"This is to sweet." Sebastin says before ripping the phone out of his father's hand. I'm shocked to say the least. Since I've been here I've been silently watch and planning my son's and mine escape. Its seems nearly impossible if you look at it. Two great shadowhunters both who have cheated death. No one can stop them but ... each other.

Sebastian though it seems insane to think it actually fears something. He fears Valentine and losing the only family he had left. While Valentine fears his own son. I smile inside think about all the possibilities this new discovery has in store.

"Sorry dear Mother but you are of no use to us. And to the rest of you who I know are listening in don't even try to come and take what is mine trust me it'll be the death of you." Sebastian hangs up the phone and crushes it under his foot. The gesture shakes me I sit up and scurry away from my brother but now fast enough. He reaches out and throws me over his shoulder leaving the room. I fear for my safety.