Chapter 6 Why?

Jace's pov
I stand up and glare over at alec. Angel help me not to hit him." What do you want, alec?"
"Oh sorry did I interrupt something?" He looks worried.
"No I think you saved us from a very akward situation..." He stops and I hear a bone chilling shout.
"Luke!" Seb yells as he runs out of the room. Me and Alec follow and are soon joined by every else. Seb runs toward the stairs right as he hits the top step he is thrown by and invisible force right into luke and me. He jumps up heading right for the elevator when Jocelyn steps into his way.
"there's no use the same thing happen to simon on the elevator all the doors to the bedrooms and library are locked there is no way into them. We all stuck on this floor."She says defeated.
"No he , my son needs me I can't ... I can't just wait here. I need to... and clary she is with him something could happen to her and it will be all my fault." Simon puts a hand on his shoulder
"Look we all understand magnus is try to break the seal right now" I look ovrr and see magnus eyes closed mumbling something in front of the stairs." You know clary so I know you know that she is strong and would never let anything happen to her or your son.
Seb's eyes are brimmed with tears as he slides down the wall. Putting his head on his knees." I promised her I always be there. I'm breaking my promise."
"Uru can't help it your are trapped up here." Izzy tries to comfort seb.
Angel please keep clary and our son safe. I mentally pray.

Clary's pov
No this isn't happening it can't be real. Do you ever have that dream where you are about to fall and end up jerking yourself awake. We'll this is like that times a hundred. My blood ran cold as a saw who stood in front of me.
Let me give you a hint not only was my dead father standing there holding my unconscious son in his arms. But on his left is my evil brother who is looking at me with a look of longing and lust. And on his left is amatis with a smirk that sends chills do my back.
The odds of me winning this situation without a weapon which I was stupid enough to forget.
We stand there sizing each other up and by the way they all smirk I know they know I will lose."What are you all doing here?" I strongly says.
" What no hello?"sebastian states with a fake sad face.
" or how about a kiss for dear old dad?" Valentine laughs out.
" and maybe a hug for your favorite aunt?" Amatis opens her arms up to me and then pats her chest were her heart us to be before sebastian turn her.
"Nope sorry can't do any of that cause my brother and dad are not here. And as for favorite aunt well maybe if you brought me cookies I'd hug you."I smirk right back at them I hear a crash come from right behide me and I turn my head for a second just to make sure I'm not even more out numbered.
Seeing there is no one I turn back toward them right as a fist hits my face. I start to fall backward. There is black at the edge of my vision right as I black out I hear my name shout and the whosing sound of a portal. I try to fight the darkness but sometimes it is to strong for even someone like me.

A/n
I know it is short I just wanted to put something out for you guys. I just started high school and am on the volleyball team so I by the time I get home I'm just so tired. Sorry loves I'm going to try harder to get chapters done and up.
Love you stay amazing.