Chapter 1 old is made new

Clary pov

It had been a few days since we gotten Jace back and everything had been quiet almost to quiet. Till this morning when Luke had gotten a call from Maryse telling us we all had to immediately get to the institute. And by all of us I mean luke,Jocelyn,simon,magnus and myself. Magnus had been staying at my place since he and Alec had broken up for some odd reason that he refuse to tell me!!!
By the time we had gotten to the institute magnus,simon,and me were arguing with mom and luke about bachelor and bachelorette parties.
"Come on you two it be fun. We won't even do anything horrible."Simon was pleading by now.
"Speak for youself Sheldon." Oh my gosh magnus why just why?
"I have an idea what about a combined party that why the bride and groom won't do anything stupid. While the rest of us totally do whatever we want?"I suggested Magnus looked like he was about to answer before luke cut the engine and mom jumped out of the car looking like she could kiss the ground. Were the three of us that bad?
All of us walked in quietly and quickly. (Just so you know in this story Magnus preformed a spell on simon so he can come/walk on holy land). For some odd reason the institute felt cooler than usual. We rod the elevator up then soon found ourselves being lead to the library by church. As luke pushed the doors open I found magnus left hand and simon found his right. We stood together making a silent vow that no matter what we were about to be told we would face it together.
In the room stood Maryse,Isabelle,and Alec. My heart quickly sunk as I saw that Jace wasn't in the room. Magnus's grip on my had tighten as Alec laid eyes on him and he started to approach. Simon and I quickly stepped in front of magnus not removing our hands from his and made a blockade in front of alec. Luke clearly saw what was going to happen and in a split second was asking why we were here.
"You are here Lucian because Sebastian has done this."Maryse step to the side and I finally saw what she was talking about. Laying on the ground was a pair of angel wings attached together by a spine. Mom backed up into Luke's arms while he crushed her to him. Magnus and simon gave each other a look then looked to me.
I could see them out of the corner of my eye but as if in slow motion I turned back to Maryse.
"This wasn't the only thing he left. Was it?"
"No he also left this for you. I or no one else has opened it."
She had me a letter on the out side it read my beautiful one. I opened it and read it were no one could see it.

Dear little sister of mine,
As I write I make a vow to have you by my side. We belong to each other like no one has ever belong to anyone. There is a war coming and depending on which side you pick will most likely decide the fate of your precious downworld and shadowhunter friends. I ask you to think long and hard about this decision clarissa. Think of who belives in your strength, in your power, in your beauty. I know you are capable of anything. So I won't stop coming till I have you.Erchomai dear sister
Yours truly,
Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern

To make sure no one read the horrifying note I  threw it into the fire before any one could see it. "Clarissa" I heard maryse scream I looked up and everyone had a look of horror.
"It's all just nonsense. He trying to get into our heads." I said and knew no one believed me because I could even tell that my voice sounded dead.
"Maryse would it be all right if clary saw Jace. While the rest of stay in here and talk about a plan of action. Please." Luke asked.
"Yes of course you haven't seen him in days he should be in his room sleeping. But please wake him up I try to but he hardly ever listens."
I told her I would and walked out. As I was walking to Jace room the thought of what sebastian had wrote was almost consuming my brain but not as much as a dream I've been having.
In the dream I stood on a small hill looking down at a battle field. On my left I see Jace leading an army of my friends and love ones. While on the other there stands sebastian and his endarken. I look down knowing I should help my people but I can't especially when an arm snakes around my waist and pulls my against a toned,fit body. I look behind me and see a tan skinned boy with chestnut curly hair and stubble on his face. He pulls at me leading me away from the battle and I let him. Just before I wake from this dream I hear him whisper "mi amor"
I'm so deep in thought I don't relies I'm right outside Jace door I raise my hand to knock and hear groaning and whimpering with an occasional moan. I look down the hall wondering if I'm in the right hall, but I know I am. Soon my worry turns into rage as I open the door with an unlocking rune.
I see Jace scarred back and relies he's on top of a blonde ,barbie type girl. The girls eyes see me first and she pushes Jace off her to grab the blanket to cover her huge, fake boobs.
"Hey, what the heck?"Jace says as he looks at his barbie then follows her glance till he sees me. Relization comes over his face and he jumps up in only his mango covered boxers.
"Clary it's not what it looks like. Just let me explain."He says in a pleading manner.
"How could you do this!?! After everthing we been throught! After everything I went throught for you! You liar! You coward! I can't believe I could be so stupid! My mom is right... no she sugar coated it YOUR JUST LIKE SEBASTIAN! I'm done Jace. I'm done with you it's over so over." I turn and see that everyone who was in the library is now in Jace door way. I walk straight thought them. And once I start walking out into the hall Jace catches up to me and he grabs my hand.
"Clary please..."
"Get your hand off me!" I scream and take my hand away. I race out of the institute. Once I get into an abandoned alleyway I draw a portal and quickly step throught. Thinking of the boy from my dream.

6 months later
Clary's pov
  You be amazed if you could see me now. 6 months away from New York and all the people there and I feel free.
When I firsted stepped out of the portal I had no idea where I was that was in till I had walked around the city I had landed in and found out it's Mexico City. For the first two months or so I had stayed in the institute here. There I met an entire new family who even actually called me daughter. They all look alike except my new mom. Ever one has dark drown hair and dark eyes and very tan skin. My new mom,Maria, has all that except she has green eyes. Then there's my dad Jose. My best friend who also is my same age brother Jose  jr. but we all call him Chun Cho. Then there's our two little siblings 9 year old alex who is almost exactly like simon with hints of alec to him weird right. And then there is sweet young 4 year old Charlotte. I love them all to death. And they've been so loving. They all helped me in some way to get over what happen to me.
After about two months I decide i wanted to get my own house. My new family felt I wasn't ready but after a few days of giving them constant puppy dog eyes they let me. With conditions like I have to come back every day to train, and I have to also eat dinner with them every friday and sunday. It was pretty easy to do since I only live a block away. In a two story house with a small yard. Now if any body from new York comes they won't immediately find me.
That helps but I also after three months dyed my hair dark brown with pieces of the ends bleached. I look alot tougher now thanks to all the training I'm also tan. Now everyone tells me I look like my new mom. And just because I'm parodied I get a warlock ever few months to put a spell on me so I can't be tracked.
So yay alot has changed. Like the feeling I'm getting right now. It's nothing I tell myself but how do I know that. Today I told mom I was going for a walk which was true but now I'm just sitting under a tree thinking about how different life is. All of a sudden I hear footsteps come close to where i' m sitting. I suddenly feel hands on my arms. They slide down my arm till I feel them clutch my hands like a life line. I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe it .
The boy I've been dreaming of was kneeling infront of me. I gasped he was so much more beautiful in real life. Everything about him was perfect. I was aw struck. I felt like a fangirl meeting her favorite character. I just stared into his eyes and he did the same till he finally found his voice.
" eres tu. Cuál es tu nombre?"He spoke in such an amazing mexican accent that I couldn't speak.
"Right I forgot you spoke english.Sorry forgive me mi amor." I gasp this defently was not a dream.
"It is me. Just like it's you. I can't even believe it's you. I'm clarissa but I prefer clary. And you are?"I asked.man I even sounded like a,fangirl. But he didn't seem to mind.
"I'm Seb. Short for sebastian. I think maybe we should go somewhere private I think we have alot to talk about?yes."
"Yes we definitely do how about we go my house."
"Si." He got up and helped me up. As we walked I notice that we had just only met but it felt like a part of me had been returned. I also notice that somehow our hands were enterlocked. I know I should have pulled away but I couldn't now that I found this piece,of me i had never seen but now knew I couldn't and never  let go of. And glancing over at seb I found he was looking directly at me I stop and turned fully toward him.
"You feel it don't you?" I asked quietly afraid of if he didn't.
"Si. It's like I been missing something and I just found it." He said drawing me closer to him. I nodded my head to let him understand I felt the same why. By now we were so close all I had to  do was lean up and we would be kissing. But a flash back of Jace came to me and I looked down.
"I know you been hurt. But you have to believe me I would die rather than hurt you. You're safe with me. Why would I hurt the girl I've spent my life looking for."
"Promise?" I question looking up at him.
"Promise on everything I have " He spoke quietly then kissed me softly. Showing every emotion he felt for me. And in that second I knew he wasn't lieing. I had finally found a place for my heart.