Chapter 15 Win

Seb's pov
I see the look on all of her old's family faces and can't help but laugh. Is it really so hard to believe that we would have a child together?
I hear our mason cooing and making cute, little noises and turn my face back towards him to see him giggling. My little Luke laughs at his hermanito. I look at my girl and see her sweet smile and can't help but feel so amazing.
The feeling only feels greater when i see Jace's crushed face. I laugh alittle more. Clary notices what I'm doing and smacks my shoulder.
"Que paso, amor?" I ask innocently. She sticks her tongue out. The action seems so innocent yet... I see an opportunity and kiss her. I pull her as close as i can get to her without crushing our boys.
I can't get enough of her. The way her lips move against mine. The way she smiles and how her eyes sparkle. Everything about her draws me to her. Makes me want her more and more.
"Chun cho, Luke I need a favor?" I ask breathless. Forcing myself to move away from Clary. I look up and see Chun cho smirking giving me a thumbs up and Luke's calculating glance. I smirk as Chun cho comes over and gets the boys.
" No problem bro." He says giving me a smirks as he already knows what i need from him.
" Luke would you mind helping Chun cho with the boys, please? After what we heard from mi amor this morning i don't want the boys left unprotected." I ask pulling Clary close to me and hauling her up into the air till she is forced to wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.
"Of course." He says still giveing that look. Clary giggles at her father's worry.
"Don't worry so much Luke." She shouts as I race out of the room with her still in my arms. I can feel her lips on my neck and her fingers in my hair driving me insane. I can't find our room fast enough.
Finally making it i let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. Thank the angel. I sit on the bed Clary sitting in my lap as she happily continues her torture. She kisses and nips on my neck leading up to my chin as i run my hands against her feeling her wonderful curves. She breaks away for a moment grabbing my chin forcing me to look at her.
" I love you." Those words mean everything to me. Those words made me the man I am today. Those words healed me. Those words gave me a home and a family.
"I love you more." I pull her back to me kissing her shamelessly. I lick and nip at her lips begging for her to give me entrance but she doesn't. Not till i switch our positions.
It makes her gasp as she lays under me and i see my opportunity and slip my tounge into her mouth. We fight for dominance both still to stubborn to give in. She's making me insane as she wraps her legs around my waist, one of her arms around my neck the other runs up and down my arm in a gentle movement.
Even now when we're beginning to lose ourselves in our lust. She still tries to show her love for me. Each kisses she pours her all into it. Every touch tells me it won't be our last. She's my absolute everything.
She looks up at me and then reaches down to remove my shirt. As each layer between us gets remove i can't help but feel like all the pain i ever felt was completely worth it just to have her in my life.

Jace's pov
This can't be. No she couldn't have. But as I look at the small infant being held by it's uncle i know she did.
She gave up on us. She let him have a hold on her that was only ment to be mine. She let him touch her in a way only i should have. She should have never let him... I shudder.
I can't even tell if I'm angery or heartbroken. A part of me wants to curl up and cry. While the other feels like I want to run in there and rip Seb's hands off for touching her. Rip out his eyes for ever looking at her.
And to make it worst he thinks that he's won. The way he smiled and laugh at me. The way right after he dragged her out of this room like some sorta prize he won. Oh but he hasn't I'm not giving up on Clary and me. Seb, Mason and this new little family of hers are just some obstacles that can and will be dealt with. Don't worry by the time they leave Clary won't ever want to go back.