Chapter 3

8Sorry to those who have been waiting for this to come out. I've been really focusing on my first story you'll be in my heart. If you haven't read it please go check it out.thank you here we go.

Clary's  pov 
My old family look at me and then out of no where magnus and simon run over to me shouting my name. When they get me in there arms my son luke starts laughing. The sound of it brings a smile to my face and cause magnus and simon to back up and look at him.
   I know what they see a short boy with beautiful golden locks and stunning green eyes. Seb wraps his arms around us.
"Mommmy who are this people." My son asks me sticking his thumb into his mouth.
"This is ..."
"This is your mama's old family mijo. Her family she us to live with before she lived with us." Maria anwsers
"I thought you were mommys really family."
"We are we just didnt find her for a very long time." Chun Cho replies.
"That means they are also your family."I tell him kissing his forhead.
"Thats your grandpa Luke. Your grandma Jocelyn. Your uncles Simon, Magnus, and Alec. Then your aunt Izzy. Mayrse and Robert." I point to each of them as I let their name fall from my lips. Seb gives my old family a calculating look. I snuggle closer into his arms trying to calm him down but as his eyes lock on jace I feel him stiffen.
"Who's he mommy?" Luke asks point straight at jace.
"Oh that's just Jace."I dismiss. The look Jace gives me is one of pure heartbreak. I want to laugh at the mere though that Jace though he could win my heart again.
"I see we have alot to catch up on so how about Seb and I make dinner for everyone tonight." I ask trying to distract Seb.
"Your our guess I can't al..."
"It's fine really Maryse. Robert could you please escort us to our rooms please."
"Of course." He walks towards us and as we walk out I yell back at my old family.
"Dinners at 8." We walk out and as soon as the door closes behind us we start to freaking laugh. Robert puts us in my old hall. Seb, little Luke, and I all in my old room. Maria and Charlotte share the room across the hall from us. Chun Cho and Alex sleep in the room to the left of us. By the time we reach our room little luke has fallen asleep in my arms.
"I'm gonna take a nap."I yawn out laying next to my son.
"I'll set an alarm for 7 so we can get dinner and everything ready." Seb says holding my short body against his.
Jace
We all just stand their for a few seconds before magnus breaks the silents.
"Oh by the angel. Did you guys see clary she's like oh my glob." He says laying on the couch and laughs before all our eyes land on Luke.
He leans against the wall tears in his eyes. It's like he can't hold up his body anymore. He slides to the floor and begins to sob.
"Luke why are you crying Clary's back we have her back." Jocelyn wraps her arms around him.
"Their happy tears." He looks up and then stands up. I'll be in the room. Jace?"
"Yes " my voice is shaky. It's the first time in along time that Luke has spoken to me.
"Stay away from my daughter!" He walks out leaving me shocked. While Simon and Magnus laugh their a** off.
"That was so awesome." Simon says falling to the ground. I look at Izzy the look on my face must bring up some pity to her heart because she kicks Simon.
"Hey" He complains as I turn and walk to my room. As soon as the door closes behind me I break down. I let tears fall. I've lost her I've completely lost her.

♡♡A Few Hours Later ♡♡

Clary's pov
"Mi amor time to get up." Seb whispers into my ear.
"Not yet... HEY!" I whisper as Seb swoops me up into his arms and out of our room. Seb goes running down the hall. I giggle as we turn a corner and nearly run into Magnus and Jocylen.
"Clarissa."
"Clary" they shout out after us.
"Sorry." I giggle back.
Seb stops in the foryer by the elevators. He looks around confused before I giggle and point in the direction of the kitchen. He smiles down at me and my heart quickens. Once we're in the kitchen Seb puts me down on the counter and then asks
"So what should we make for dinner?"
"I think I have an idea."  An hour later we have rice, beans, and meat ready for dinner. Right now all we have left is to finish cooking the tortillas.  Seb's just finished the last one we go into the dinning room and set everything up for dinner. Just as we finish everyone comes into the dinning room and takes their seats. Seb sits at the head of the long wooden table. I sit on his right Chun Cho sits across from me with Alex and Charlotte beside him. Maria sits next to me as my old family fills out the rest of the table. Luke sits at the other end of the table Jocylen and Magnus on his right and Izzy and Simon on his left. Mayrse and Alec sit next to Izzy leaving Jace and Robert to fill up the remaining chairs on the left side of the table.
"It seems we're missing someone Clarissa. We're is the little boy..."Maryse asks eye balling the chair left open next to Maria.
"Luke ."
"What?" Luke asks me.
"Nothing it's his name. The little boy. He's my son so we decided to name him after his grandpa." I say grabbing Seb's right hand. I look over to Luke and see he's looking straight at me his mouth wide open.
"What?" I asks him
"Why would you do that?"
"You should really be asking me that." Seb answers as my old family looks at him he continues.
"I wanted to name him Luke. After hearing about you sir. I wanted him to have a name with meaning."
"What meaning does Luke have?" Jace asks. Seb and I glare daggers.
"Alot."We say together.
"Not only is it my loves father's name it's also the very respect name of an war hero. If not for Luke and Jocelyn alot of downworlds could have been slaughter by the circle. If not for Luke then where would we be now. Slaves under valentine or dead." The room grows silent as Seb finishes and leans back into his chair.
"A boy who cares about downworlds Clare you better keep this one."Magnus says spoon food into his mouth. I look at Seb and smile.
"Oh I will you don't have to worry about." Seb brings my hand to his lips and presses a warm kiss on to it that I feel all over my body.
"So how did you to meet."Jocelyn asks
"Should I tell them or do you want to?"Seb asks.
"You tell this story so much better."
"Ok then. We'll I guess you can say just like Jace and Clary I'm also an experiment. I have extra angel blood. When I was a child and found out about my powers in the orphanage my mother left me in I made a vow to find someone like me. But as I got into my teen years I made some bad choices. My heart was fill with anger against mundanes. I would steal, get into fights. Till one day I picked a fight with an hombre that was twice my size. He won and left me to bleed to death in an alley that's when I saw a vision of a girl. She was beautiful red hair, green eyes, those cute little freckles" He runs his finger down my cheek. "I was so angry with myself I had let my anger distract me from finding my angel girl. And I would always get visions of a girl. Till one day I found a ring with a pattern of stars on it. When I touched it I saw that girl again sitting in a park in my birth city. Mexico City so I picked up my stuff and hitched a rid to the city. Once I was their I searched every park till I finally found her. Sitting under a tree the only difference was now she had brown hair." He finishes and the room is silent till luke breaks it.
"What makes you so different?"
"So different from Jace. We'll I'm not a player. Sure I've had a fling or two but I've always been committed to my angel."
"And your son how old is he?" Jace asks.
"Four." I reply.
"He's mine isn't he?" I look at Seb and notice that he's beyond angrey now. He stands up from the table. And yells.
"He'll never be yours! The only thing you to have in common is a few strands of DNA!"
"Seb! Please love you'll wake up ..." Just as the words leave my mouth little luke's cries can be heard from. I grab Seb's hand and drag him out of the room and to ours.