t w e n t y

-yoongi pov-
final

I looked down at, the now cold, cup of coffee Jin had made me earlier. I sat still as he gave me a sympathetic look and pat my shoulder.

"Don't worry Yoongi, I'm sure Hoseok was just surprised."
He mumbled taking a sip of his coffee.

"Right, that's definitely it."
I spoke, sarcastically, upsetting Jin.

"Listen, Yoongi, I'm being serious when I say this, Hoseok is in love with you and you know that, he has been through a lot the past couple of weeks and seeing the person he truly wants to be with made him anxious."
Jin explained letting out a sigh.

"Maybe he's done with me."
I replied under my breath expecting Jin not to hear what I said.

"What, what do you mean by that?"
I looked at him in surprise when he answered.

"I-I don't know, maybe after all we've been through, he has had enough of me."
Jin looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Maybe it's time you went to sleep, that jet lag is messing up your head."
Jin replied grabbing my cup of coffee, I watched him as he walked into the kitchen and began washing the cups, what was I doing? I quit my dreams, my hopes, to be rejected? What was I thinking? But the biggest question that was running through my mind was, does Hoseok actually love me?

I stood up from the table and asked Jin where he had put my bags, after Hoseok rushed out of the house Jin convinced me to stay at his house with his daughter and Namjoon till I found a job. Jin pointed to the room I would be staying in for the coming months, I hesitantly walked over to it and laid down on the made bed, I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep like Jin had suggested, but I couldn't, because of Hoseok, thoughts were rushing through my head making it impossible for me to sleep or even close my eyes.

All this time I had came back to Korea hoping that Hoseok would be happy and that I would be too, but now, I'm not sure.

As my eyes finally shut, I heard a knock at the door making me stand up instantly, I ruffled my hair as I walked out of my room and towards the front door.

"It's probably Namjoon."
Jin shouted, instantly crushing my hopes, I lazily lifted my hand up to open the door, expecting to see Namjoon.

"Yoongi."
Hoseok shouted enveloping me in a hug, he wrapped his arms around me making my whole face light up, behind him stood Taehyung and Jungkook causing me to squint my eyes.

I pulled away from the hug leaving Hoseok confused.

"I'm sorry if you're angry with me, but I must tell you something, all this time I thought that I had been a burden to you when I had been living with you in America, but you were so kind and I didn't know what to say when I saw your face again, in Korea, even though it hadn't even been two days since I last saw you, I was so happy that you are back I didn't know what to say and with these problems with Taehyung I didn't know if you would be happy, so I said the things I said, I hope you can accept me again Yoongi, I love you."
Hoseok said looking down at the ground, I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"I hope this isn't a dream Hoseok, I've had enough of them."
I mumbled making him laugh.

"No, I promise it isn't, but that wasn't the answer I was quite hoping for."

"Oh, I love you too."
I answered as Hoseok leaned in to kiss me, as our lips touched Jungkook and Taehyung let out a groan and muttered a 'ew' making the both of us laugh, I pulled away and cupped Hoseok's cheeks in my hands.

"Never assume that I'm not happy, the only time I'm not happy is when I'm without you."
I whispered kissing him on the forehead.

"What the fuck? I never realised that I gave the house up for a Drama."
Namjoon shouted causing all of us to face him.

"You didn't."
Jungkook mumbled.

"Oh, and what is this? The two quarrelsome idiots finally made up?"
He uttered looking at Taehyung and Jungkook causing the two to blush.

"N-no, I mean yes, maybe."
Taehyung stuttered.

"So what is this actually? A friend reunion?"

"If all of you come inside instead of shouting by the door, maybe I can explain."
Jin half-shouted as Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook walked past me and Hoseok, I watched as the three of them wandered into the kitchen.

"So."
I mumbled.

"So, what?"
Hoseok replied.

"So, when are you going to say sorry for breaking my heart."
Hoseok south dropped as I asked him that question.

"B-but I already did."

"Right."
I muttered, walking into the house as Hoseok mumbled sentences behind me, and that's when I realised that everything had returned to the way it was, the universe was exactly the way I wanted it to be, well, at least my small universe, with Hoseok.

the end

* * *

ah, yes
we have come to the end of yet another story ♡
but don't worry because it is the beginning of a new one.
I hope that you guys have enjoyed this book throughout its course,
and thank you for supporting it ♡♡♡
I hope that you guys will take a minute (or two) to read the first chapter of my new book
alone, I will update every Saturday/Sunday.
Again thank YOU SO MUCH, for reading this book and I'm sorry for the
crappy and cheesy last chapter, if you have any questions about this book
feel free to comment them.
Thank you for all the support you guys have shown for this book.

d.w