s e v e n

-taehyung pov-

"No Jungkook, not anymore."
I whispered back after having a heated argument with the younger.

"Taehyung, please."

"No."

It felt like the 70th time he had begged me to get back with him, but the truth was, I no longer had feelings for him,instead, he was starting to get on my nerves.

I packed the rest of my belongings in the suitcase laid out in front of me, it had gathered dust as I have not used it in such a long time, I would finally be able to see Hoseok again, it hadn't even been a month since his departure, let alone a week, I was glad that the man he worked for called me this would be perfect to get away from Jungkook and his constant whining and begging.

"If you leave, I'll never talk to you again."
Jungkook stated standing behind me with his arms crossed over, already I could see the tears forming in his blank eyes.

"That sounds more like a good thing than bad."
I replied smiling, Jungkook dropped his arms to his sides and stared at me, clearly shocked by what I had  just said.

"You know that it's true Jungkook, don't look so surprised."
A loud sigh escaped my lips as I packed the last shirt.

"Why did I ever love you?!"
Jungkook shouted back, his voice breaking.

"Yes, why did you?"
I questioned causing him to storm out of the room, I heard the jingle of keys and then a door closing, he would probably be driving to Jin's house to complain about me again.

"What an idiot."
I mumbled under my breath, I checked my phone once again to see if I had received any messages from Hoseok or Jin, nothing, I guess they are all busy or maybe Hoseok is still too sick, I walked out of the room and sat down in front of the tv as I turned it on I completely zoned out, and everything that has been on my mind lulled me to sleep.

"Tae! Tae! Taehyung!"
Someone kept tugging at my hair while shouting my name over and over again, fortunately, the voice did not sound like Jungkook's instead it was Jin's, I lazily opened my eyes meeting the eyes of a worried Jin, I immediately sat up.

"Taehyung, have you seen Jungkook?"
He inquired anxiously.

"Uh, no, I thought he was with you."
I replied confused.

"What? I have been calling him for what seems like 4 hours, I even sent him 10 messages to pick up, look!"
Jin expressed showing me his phone, he had indeed texted Jungkook.

"I don't know where he is."

"Please I know you hate him but I'm starting to worry, Jungkook doesn't do this."
He replied, fiddling with his phone.

"Well there is no point texting him, he never answers, maybe he is just-"

"No! No maybe's, Taehyung, this is serious, where would he be or go? And why isn't he here?"

"Me and him had a terrible argument, maybe he jumped off of a bridge."
I replied completely unfazed by his disappearance.

"Don't say that! What if he has? Oh no, do we call the poilce an ambulance or the army?"
Jin replied pacing back and forth.

"Calm the hell down, he's okay."

"How do you know?"

"When we were still dating, I used to meet him at a little park that gave us a clear view of the night sky, if we ever got into an argument, one of us would run away to the park since it was peaceful, he's probably there right now waiting for me to come find him."
I explained, scratching the back of my head.

"Okay! Let's go there."

"Why?"
I questioned, Jin sighed and sat down next to me.

"Listen, Taehyung, I know how much Hoseok has hurt you but he is clearly over you, you never showed much care for him after you found Jungkook, and after all the time you spent with him, I know how low you think of him but it's easier to hold onto one being who is willing to love you than another who shows no feelings towards you at all."
Jin explained with a sympathetic smile displayed across his face.

"It's not that Jin, I-"

"Yes? You what?"

"I, don't, know."
I replied.

"Ok, you know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yes."

"Good, let's go and find Jungkook."
Jin exclaimed grabbing my wrist and pulling me off of the couch.

The drive towards the small garden was quiet, I would occasionally give directions and Jin would follow them without hesitating or speaking, once we finally got there he parked the car and waited for me to get out.

"I'm not coming."
I said blankly.

"Why?"
Jin inquired, sick of my constant stubbornness.

"Jungkook wouldn't want to see me after all the hurtful things I said to him."

"Yeah and when he comes to the car and sees you he would probably run away to China or something."

"Fine, I'll go."
I said opening the car door and getting out, followed by Jin, I walked towards the area we would usually look at the stars at, and there swinging on the swings was Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK! ANSWER YOUR PHONE NEXT TIME!"
Jin shouted behind me, causing Jungkook to fall out of swings and onto the sand.

"Oh my god, are you hurt?"
Jin questioned running towards Jungkook, I watched from afar as he helped wipe the sand off of his shirt and pants.

"Wear a jumper next time you decide to run away, I was so worried, never do that again, you're going to catch a cold out here."
Was all I could hear from where I was standing, I looked up at all the stars and waited for Jin and Jungkook to come to where I was.

"Taehyung?"
A soft voice called out making me look back down towards Jungkook.

"Jin went back to the car and told me to get you."
He explained, I stood there, hands in my pockets not saying anything, just staring down at Jungkook.

"Don't run away again, Jin hyung was worried."
I replied monotonously.

"Ok, what about you? Were you worried?"
He asked crossing his arms.

"Yes."
I lied.

"Let's go, here wear this or you will catch a cold."
I stated taking off my jumper and handing it to the younger, he took it happily and put it on.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes?"
I said walking back towards the car.

"Thanks for lying, it makes me feel happier in a way."

* * *

Not too sure about this chapter.
Thanks for four hundred reads!!
I really appreciate it  ('∀`)♡

d.w