f i v e

-yoongi pov-

"Hoseokie? Wake up, I have to go to work."
I said softly nudging Hoseok. He slept on the couch yesterday for no damn reason and is completely passed out, I kept calling him random nicknames knowing that he wouldn't hear any of it, giving up I made my way to the kitchen to write a quick note while eating a piece of toast so that when he woke up he would know that I did not disappear into thin air or ran away.

"That idiot."
I mumbled to myself pausing for a few seconds while thinking of things to write, I placed the note on the fridge, a green coloured post-it-note stood out on the stainless steel fridge, perfect, I looked towards the couch for any signs of a yawning Hoseok and of course there was nothing.

"How does he trust me enough to sleep on a couch in my home in a foreign country?"
I questioned to myself leaning on the bench top.

"How does he expect me to wake him up? Or leave him alone without telling him some important rules?"
Getting reminded of rules I ran upstairs and locked the door to my office and made my way out into the busy streets of Florida leaving Hoseok behind.

-hoseok pov-

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing, getting up I searched for it before I spotted it on top of the coffee table reaching out I stood up realising where I was I questioned myself as to why Yoongi was no where to be seen, he could be late for work, hesitantly I picked up the phone and answered with a lazy "hello?".

"Hey, Hoseok."
A deep, calm voice made my eyes widen as I tried to find the right words to say.

"H-hello? Ta-Taehyung?"
A small chuckle could be heard from the other end of the line followed by a violent cough.

"A-are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little fever that's all."
He replied, I could picture his familiar rectangular smile after I had asked him if he was okay.

"Why did you call me?"

"I don't know, I'm sick and Jungkook is on a "business trip" with Jin for the day but he is probably getting scolded for his recent aggressive behaviour towards people."
Taehyung replied his voice slowly fading as coughs interrupted his usual tone.

"Taehyung, I think you should get some sleep."
I replied sighing not wanting to sound too attached to the younger male, I made my way to the kitchen where a small green note caught my eye, I walked towards the fridge and took it off of the fridge to read it.

Hoseok, you dumbass, how can you trust me
enough to sleep so peacefully in my house?
Don't do that again, be more vigilant!
As always don't enter my office you can make yourself
Whatever you want, feel free to use stuff in the fridge
Make me lunch since I will be home for it, don't go out
Okay? It is a dangerous neighbourhood, well when you
Don't know shit about the place it is, stay inside.

From - your "boyfriend" ;)
Just kidding!!! Did that make you blush?
I bet that made you blush.

I bought a hand up to my quickly reddening cheeks as a smile spread across my face I scrunched up the note and threw it in the bin.

"Hello?"
Taehyung's husky voice called out.

"Yes, I'm here did you drink something hot?"

"No, but does talking to you count?"
Taehyung questioned with a soft laugh.

"Taehyung, I'm not here to flirt."

"I understand, are you still mad at me?"

"Yes."

"Good because I'm still angry with you, you left me all alone, Hoseok, what will I do now?"
Taehyung's words pierced through my heart like a sharp knife, I stood in the kitchen completely emotionless.

"B-but you hurt me too!"
I screamed ending the call, I slowly sat down on the ground as tears came rushing out.

"It was his fault! I didn't do anything! I'm innocent! He hurt me! Physically and emotionally! I am the victim!"
Where the only thoughts going through my mind right now, words of self-pity and absolute hate for Taheyung, why did I talk to him? Why did I ever think of going back? I don't care if he is sick! But I do.

"When will Yoongi come back home?"
I managed to say in between sobs.

"I'm right here."

"...Hoseokie."

* * *

I feel as if my motivation to write this book is fading.
I really hope that I keep updating, hehe.
I didn't really like this chapter, please leave some feed back on how I can improve.
P.S- thank you for getting 'bookstore' to 2k I'm really happy!

d.w