t w e l v e

-hoseok pov-

I looked back at Yoongi who was standing by the door watching me pack my bags, he didn't say a word, just stared at me as I folded my clothes and placed them in the suitcase.

"Do you need any help?"
He questioned looking at the ground.

"No thank you."
I replied placing the last of my clothes in the suitcase.

"So I guess I'll be leaving earlier than scheduled."
I stated, laughing awkwardly.

"Hm, you know you can visit whenever you want."
Yoongi muttered.

"I doubt I'll ever come again, but Yoongi, I know that you can come to Korea, please think about it."
I replied looking at my luggage.

"I've already though about it Hoseok and I've made a decision."
He looked up at me with a hurt expression.

"I'm staying here."
He finished straightening up and walking downstairs, I looked around my room and nodded, if that is what you want, so be it.

I walked downstairs, dragging my suitcase behind me, Taehyung was waiting by the door talking about something with Yoongi, neither was smiling, how could they? I felt like I and ruined everything, ruined my relationship with Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Ahem, if you're done, I'm ready to go."
I uttered, interrupting whatever they had been talking about.

"Good, let's go."
Taehyung replied turning around, I walked after him without saying a word to Yoongi, he was looking down at the ground, as I got into the car I hoped that he would at least wave, nothing, he just stood there, completely emotionless looking far into the sky above probably thinking about work tomorrow, I looked down at my hands as tears dribbled down my face.

He was gone, I would never be able to see him again.

-yoongi pov-

It seemed like hours since Hoseok had left, when it was only a few minutes, but minutes seemed like an eternity when you have been left alone. The house was quiet not even the soft hum of the air conditioner could be heard, it as dark and lonely, just the way it was before Hoseok came and brought sunshine and a sense of comfortability into the home.

I have wished since the day I left him, months ago, that I would get him back, keep him safe, tell him that he was loved, but now all I can do is wait, wait till he returns or I decide to man up and head back to Korea.

I was never going to date my ex-girlfriend, even though the company had asked me to date a female and not a make to keep their reputation up, I would've never obeyed it and I didn't know why I had told Hoseok to leave it was as if my mind had been taken over by my career, no, my life had been taken over by it, I laid my head down on the couch and picked up the remote to tune the tv on, I flicked through the channels before finding something interesting to watch.

But no matter how much I tried to focus on what was going on the tv, all I could think of was Hoseok, I switched the tv off realising that there was no pint watching it if I could not even concentrate, I got up and stretched my arms as I looked outside the window, I stared into the black void, not a single light was on outside which was unusual, as I though of reasons as to why the street lights were not on outside my phone began to ring, startling me in the process, I reached out to grab it and answered without reading who the caller was.

"Hello?"
I managed to mumble, followed by a yawn.

"Yoongi?"
Hoseok whispered.

"Yes? What is it Hoseok?"
I questioned sounding extremely annoyed.

"Uh-h, I just called to say that um, I'm going now."
He explained sounding unsure.

"Ok, bye."
I replied not wanting to sound too attached to the younger.

"Yeah, um, actually Yoongi, I really do love you, ok? Please remember that, I know you must hate me and I can never forgive you for all the hurtful things you have said to me, but I still love you and my heart will always be with you no matter what! I'll call you later goodbye, be safe."
He needed the call abruptly leaving me dumbfounded, I smiled to myself setting the phone down on the table.

i love you too, Hoseok, so much that I would end my career for you, and I will do just that.

* * *

Very short update, haha.
And it's written really badly as well ☹
But I hope you guys enjoyed it, I'm sorry if it made no sense,
And to add to all that I wrote this at the airport and I probably won't be able to update either books (green tea and pain) for a while,
Thank you for understanding!
And pain is nearly at 2k! I appreciate all the votes and love reading your comments.
Thank you so much ♡

d.w