o n e

-third person pov-

Hoseok was used to watching everyone from a distance, he was there when Namjoon and Jin got married he was also there when they adopted a child, a young girl named Hye and finally he was there when Taehyung and Jungkook broke up and watching these things from a distance filled the deep void that had taken over his numb heart. Hoseok had never given up on Yoongi, everyone believed that he was truly over him but the truth was, he wasn't, Hoseok never was, he decided to join a company and become a rapper in the hope of finding Yoongi somewhere in the music industry but the company he had joined did not travel so he quit his previous job working in the library and earned money from rapping instead.

Right now Hoseok sat across from Taehyung who was busy putting two more table spoons of sugar into his already sweet coffee, Taehyung had come over to get away from Jungkook who seemed very persistent at getting the two of them back together, Hoseok couldn't care less Taehyung had been erased from his heart completely, it only belonged to Yoongi now Hoseok had given up everything for Yoongi.

"Tell me Taehyung, why are you here again?"
Hoseok questioned taking the jar of sugar away from Taehyung.

"Jungkook."
He replied placing the tablespoon down on the table.

"But why did you come here? You know that I don't enjoy visitors at this time of night."
Hoseok stated lifting his coffee up to his mouth and taking a tiny sip.

"Especially you."

"Hoseok, don't be an idiot."
Taehyung half-shouted looking annoyed by the way Hoseok was treating him.

"Me? The idiot? Ha."

Taehyung and Jungkook had told everyone that they had broken up, yet Jungkook was still very attached to Taehyung and couldn't let him go but Taehyung loved Hoseok however he declined telling him many times, he knew that Hoseok was still in love with Yoongi.

"Hoseok, stop being so naive, it has been 2 years since Yoongi left Korea, he has forgotten about you it's time you forgot about him."
Taehyung retorted looking down at his coffee, his words made Hoseok look at him with shock he hadn't told anyone that he was in love with Yoongi anyone but Jin.

"I rather love someone who won't love me back than loving you."
Hoseok said taking another sip of his bitter coffee, Taehyung chuckled showing Hoseok his famous rectangular smile.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"I'd expect you to believe anything, especially since you believed that Jungkook was the perfect man for you."

"Don't bring Jungkook into this, Hoseok."
Taehyung said running a hand through his hair.

"It wasn't a surprise the two of you broke up, you based your relationship on how physically active the two of you were, you didn't love each other, all you wanted was each other's bodies, it's truly disgusting and I think you two breaking up was the best thing to happen to save each other from your crazy fetish-"
Hoseok brought a hand up to his cheek and touched the area where Taehyung had slapped him, he looked up at Taehyung who was standing with his hands placed on the dining table, he was breathing heavily and his lips were pursed shut, Hoseok held back the tears that had started to form.

"WHY? WHY HOSEOK? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS, YOONGI HAS GONE GODDAMMIT GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SMALL, USELESS BRAIN!"
Taehyung shouted not removing his gaze from Hoseok who was looking away.

"Leave."

"What?"

"I SAID LEAVE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANY-"
Hoseok was cut off by Taehyung again but this time, Taehyung softly kissed him. Cupping Hoseok's cheeks in his hands he opened his eyes as he pulled away, Hoseok was already crying and Taehyung stared at him in sympathy wiping his tears away with his thumb.

"Don't cry, please. I'm sorry, Hoseok."
Taehyung said brushing Hoseok's hair back with his hands.

"Go away Taehyung, please."
Hoseok pleaded pushing Taehyung away and leading him towards the door.

"Hoseok, let me explai-"

"There is no time to explain, you had your chance ages ago and you ruined it, you broke my heart Taehyung, now please go."
Hoseok said as the sound of knocks filled the hallway.

"It's probably Jungkook."
Taehyung stated, dissatisfaction filling his voice he looked at Hoseok who was looking down nodding his head.

"Then go, get out."
Hoseok said gritting his teeth and walking towards the door to open it. As he opened it Taehyung looked outside to see Jungkook standing there, a smile plastered across his face.

"Hey."
Jungkook sighed waving at Hoseok.

"Please don't come here again, Taehyung won't come here again either."

"What! Why? Did something happen-"

"Shut up Jungkook lets just get out."
Taehyung said walking past Hoseok.

"Oh and Hoseok, I hope that you find Yoongi."
Taehyung whispered, forcing a smile.

"He is the only person in this world that will bring your smile back."

And with that Taehyung shut the door behind him and the voice of Jungkook could be heard talking to Taehyung about getting back together, Hoseok stared at the door knob and took out his phone to see if he had received any messages, he had, from an unknown number realising that it was probably his manager he unlocked it and read the message.

unknown number- a place has opened up for you

hoseok- where?

unknown number- in America, a company over there lost some members and needs one more person to fill the last spot

Hoseok's eyes widened as he read the message over and over again, the only company that was Korean based and had spread to America was Yoongi's company.

hoseok- I'll take it

unknown number- I just messaged them, the spot has already been filled

Hoseok whined, why had his manager told him about the spot if it was already taken?

unknown number- but if you really want to go overseas you can take one last job

hoseok- yes! yes I will! what is it?

unknown number- they need someone (sort of like a maid) for one idol in particular, he won't accept anyone else unless they are Korean, you just need to do what he tells you, buy water, drive him home from concerts, buy food etc, it can be a quick job and once they find a different person to replace you, you can take a spot in the company as a rapper.

Hoseok couldn't believe what was happening, he had to do a simple job and then he would be in the same company as Yoongi, he would be able to meet him after two years Hoseok was finally getting somewhere, his heart could finally get what it desired the most, love.

unknown number- one more thing, this man he is very hard to handle, he is stubborn and rude after he was heartbroken or something like that, anyway I hope you have a safe trip, you will leave tomorrow 8:00pm

hoseok- don't worry, everything will be fine

Everything would indeed be fine, no stubborn idol could stand in the way, Hoseok could finally leave and find Yoongi. The one person he had loved all this time. The one person Hoseok longed to meet.

And now he would finally be able to.

But would Yoongi want to see him?

* * *

I am back!
This story is kinda based off of my other book "Bookstore."
If you want the back story or know what happened please read that book first.
If you have already thank you! And I hope you enjoy this one.
I will update as much as I can.

d.w