s i x

-yoongi-

"Hoseok, what happened?"
I inquired squatting down in front of him.

"N-nothing, I'm fine, I swear."
Hoseok replied wiping his tears away with the back of his hands.

"Don't swear, it doesn't suit your pretty face."
I laughed until I realised what I had just said out loud.

"I didn't mean that."
My phone was ringing but all I could do at this moment was stare at Hoseok as he blushed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make you a sandwich."
He whispered looking down at his hands.

"That's ok, I brought home something to eat anyway."

Standing up, I walked towards the lounge and answered the call, leaving Hoseok to himself in the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Hi"
A soft voice answered making me anxious.

"Please come back to me-"
I finished the call throwing my phone onto the couch.

"Hoseok, let's eat this meal and go to sleep okay?"
I questioned looking down at the red-eyed Hoseok.

"Y-yeah."

"Yoongi?"
Hoseok muttered loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm not hungry."

"Yeah, I'm not as well."

Hoseok and I stood in the kitchen waiting for one of us to talk, the sun was already beginning to set and none of the lights inside the house were on, the soft ticking of a clock could be heard mixed with the unsteady breathing of Hoseok, I wanted to sleep but I was too afraid to leave Hoseok behind, whatever made him cry, made him cry about everything not just one thing, he was letting it all out and I couldn't comfort him.

"Let's go to sleep, yeah?"
I sighed, breaking the silence, Hoseok's face could no longer be seen and I'm sure he couldn't see mine, I didn't know if he was still standing there but it was pitch black and nothing could be seen, the moon wasn't out tonight so the eerie glow couldn't bright up the kitchen.

"Y-yeah."
Replied a soft voice followed by a loud thump, the sound of something hitting the floor, better yet a human hitting the floor.

"Hoseok?"
Nothing, I got no response, at that moment I wished that I had my phone with me I lowered my body down to the ground and moved my arms around desperately trying to find Hoseok, finally my hands caught on to the fabric of his shirt, I brought my hand up to his neck and checked for a pulse, slowly but surely the broken heart that Hoseok owned thumped away inside of his fragile body, I shook him lightly but he didn't wake, I slipped my arms around his body and picked him up,bridal style, and made my way towards my room, getting there I turned the lights on and laid him down on the bed placing my ear over his heart to listen to his heart beat, I sat back up only to lock my eyes with his.

"Wh-what are you doing?"
He spoke with a husky and sickly sounding voice.

"How the hell did you become sick?"
I replied avoiding his question.

"I-I don't know."
He answered closing his eyes, I placed my hand on his forehead making him flinch at the contact.

"Hoseok, you have a fever."

"Ok."
I scrunched up my nose at his answer.

"Hey Yoongi."

"Yes?"

"I'm cold."

"Ok."
I looked around for a blanket or something to keep Hoseok warm even though he was already tucked in after I couldn't spot anything I turned back towards him and opened my mouth to say something only to shut it seeing that he had fallen asleep, his breathing was not normal and I was worrying too much about him.

I went through his contact list trying to find someone to call, after switching the lights off in my room I made my way down to the kitchen to find Hoseok's phone, I told him to take his password off so that in an emergency I wouldn't have to stand there trying to unlock a phone, I was glad that he had followed my orders.

"Jin? Namjoon? Taehyung and Me, those are all his contacts, well what the hell."
I said out loud trying to pick who to call, someone had to know and I have a concert tomorrow my untrustworthy 'maid' was no help to me, someone had to come and pick him up.

"Taehyung called last, so, I'll call him."
I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hoseok?!! What is it? Did something happen??"
I moved the phone away from my ear before I was permanently deaf.

"Yah, turn your volume down, for gods sake you could kill somebody with that voice and not in a good way as well."
I stated.

"Wait, who are you?"

"I-am, Hoseok's kidnapper and if you don't pay the total amount of 34,000,000 won I'll kill him."

"What?"

"Joking I'm his boyfriend?"

"WHAT?"

"So you're more worried of Hoseok having a boyfriend than him being kidnapped?"
I questioned looking at my nails.

"Wh-what?"

"Ok, listen Hoseok is really sick he can't look after me when he can't even look after himself come and pick him up whenever you can he is not fit to travel right now though."
I explained trying not to sound worried.

"O-ok, except, I don't think he would want me to-"

"Do I sound like I care? Just take him home he shouldn't have come to America anyway."
I interrupted mentally cursing at my rudeness.

"Um, okay, uh I don't know when I can pick him up, it's not like walking over to someone's house, he is in AMERICA!"
Taheyung shouted sounding annoyed.

"Well, fuck you too."
I replied hanging up, I stood in the kitchen wanting to call Jin, but I desperately wanted Hoseok to stay, not because he could drive me to concerts and buy me food but because, I love him, there was no denying that I was overly attached to the younger male, as soon as I saw him in my house my heart skipped a beat, I was so happy that he was the person who took the job, and now, as a result, I couldn't let him go.

Calling Taheyung was a mistake I should've just stayed by Hoseok's side and waited for him to wake up so that I could give him some medicine, I closed my eyes trying to shut the whole world out.

"Hyung? I-I'm fine okay? I'm really fine."
A soft voice broke my thoughts as I fixed my eyes on Hoseok, his hair was a mess and his eyes were red and swollen, his voice was low and I was sure he would lose it any second the heat from his body radiated on to mine, his temperature was probably through the roof, he could barely stand, Hoseok was not ok, I wasn't sure how he had managed to climb down the stairs without landing head first onto the floor.

"Hoseok, go to sleep."
I said grabbing his arm, it was warm.

"I can't Yoongi, I can't, it's too cold."

"Cold? You idiot you're hotter than the bloody sun, come with me I'll get some cool water for you."

"Please."

"Hoseok, come with me, you can barely stand on two feet."
I whispered taking a step towards the stairs, Hoseok pulled me back.

"I can't go to sleep! I said I can't."
He replied tears brimming up at his eyes.

"I'll sleep with you, you won't be cold anymore."

"really?"
He questioned sleepily.

"Yes, I'll stay by your side and listen to your heart beat while stroking your hair so that you know I'm there."
I answered smiling, knowing that I wouldn't have many days to spend with Hoseok before Taehyung came and picked him up.

"Ok."
He replied following after me as I walked up the stairs.

* * *

Thank you for 200 reads!
As you may have noticed I changed my username,
Please don't be confused about this.
Sorry for the slow updates.

d.w