f i f t e e n

-yoongi pov-

I looked down at my wristwatch, Jin still hadn't arrived at the airport and it was already beginning to get late, I impatiently licked my lips before looking back at the time.

"Hey! Yoongi!"
My head shot up towards the sound of a familiar male, almost instantly, my lips twitched up into a smile.

"Jin? Why were you so late?"
I questioned walking towards the taller male.

"Yeah, sorry, I had to do something."
He mumbled as I helped him put my luggage into the car.

"Right, can you take me here?"
I replied handing him a small piece of paper that had been scrunched up and placed into the small pocket of my jeans many times.

"Yeah, sure."
Jin retorted looking at me doubtfully as he placed the address in the pocket of his beige jumper.

"Why can't you just stay with us? I mean I can ask you to pay for staying if you like hotels so much."
He questioned with a small chuckle, I laughed alongside him before shaking my head.

"No, that would cause problems."

"Problems? Come one Yoongi you left, what, 3 years ago? Saying that you will never come back, I'm pretty sure any one of us would like you to stay with us rather than staying at a cheap hotel."
Jin looked at me with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Jin, its ok, if I stay Hoseok will know and I don't want him to know just yet."
I retorted getting into the car, leaving Jin confused.

I looked out of the car window at everything we passed, nothing but buildings for miles, I looked down at my shoes and let out a shaky sigh. After what seemed like Hoseok's emergency call yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about him, even though I had came back to Korea for him I didn't want to run up to him like a man who has been away at war and hasn't seen his wife for many years. I would look desperate; even though I was.

Trying to forget my thoughts I turned to face Jin, he had cut his hair and everything he was wearing seemed to shout 'father,' I guess after Namjoon and him got married and adopted a child he has been busy.

"I'm sorry if this was a bother, I understand that you're a busy man now."
I stated, playing with the hem of my shirt, Jin turned to look at me then back towards the front of the car.

"No, no, this isn't a bother at all, I mean N-Namjoon is taking care of Hye a-and he said that I could go and pick you up, since your a very good friend of mine."
Jin replied as a small tint of pink appeared on his cheeks, I smiled back at him.

"Namjoon is a good person, I'm glad that you found him Jin, I really am."
I muttered making Jin blush even more than before.

"T-thanks, what about you and Hoseok?"

"Hoseok and I? Hoseok and I are complicated."
I managed to mumble under my breath, loud enough for Jin to hear.

"R-right, but you came back to fix your relationship with him right?"
I froze, its like Jin could read ones mind, I nodded slowly making Jin smile in reassurance.

"You know Yoongi, after you left, Hoseok cried for weeks, and he didn't really leave the house, unless he had to go to work."
Jin managed to say after a long pause, I didn't say anything, if I did, I myself would've burst into tears.

"Taehyung didn't really help either, he tried to, many times, yet, there is something about you that ignites a fire in Hoseok's heart and only you can light it."
Jin said dreamily.

"Mhm."

"I mean, even I know of that fire you ignite Yoongi, but I managed to find another, Hoseok can't, that's why you must fix this relationship!"

* * *

Yes, a little bit of namjin in there,
I like this chapter even though it was short,
I hope you guys liked it too ♡

d.w