t e n

-hoseok pov-

It must've been the fifth time I tried to contact Taehyung, but it was no use as he had not picked up one call, this was strange considering the fact that since the day I landed in America he had wanted me to call him.

I placed my phone down beside me and pulled the sheets over my head, it was close to 12:00am and I still hadn't fallen asleep, of course one would see why Taehyung was not picking up, however, I knew that if it was me calling he would wake up from even the deepest of sleeps, this time I had been proved wrong, which was even more proof that he was drifting away from my reach and I wasn't sure if this was a good or bad thing.

I shifted around uncomfortably on the bed before sitting up, I tried to push back my messy hair in an attempt to look presentable even though I wasn't going to see anyone, my eyes suddenly began to feel very heavy and before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep.

"Hoseok? Wake up I have to go to work."
I heard a familiar voice whisper making me grin.

"Seriously, I'm already late, I didn't get any sleep last night."

"Can't you skip?"
I questioned slowly opening my eyes.

"No, now come on I have to show you what you have to get done by the time I get back."
He replied pulling me up and dragging me off of the bed, I followed behind as my eyes closed and opened again, I tried as best as I could to stay awake but I had stayed up really late last night and the lack of sleep was getting to me.

"Come one Hoseok, did you listen to anything I just said?"
Yoongi questioned looking quite annoyed.

"I didn't get any sleep, just write it down and by the time I wake up I'll have it done."
I explained sitting down on the floor.

"No, you don't understand, I would've done that before, but, someone is coming over today and we need to have the place ready in time."

"It already looks good, now please give me a moment."
I said as I laid my head down on the cold floor, after a minute or two I heard Yoongi before storming off, he had probably written a note.

I laid on the floor wondering who would be coming over and why Yoongi was scared that the place looked bad for this person, I got up and rubbed my eyes as I looked around the house a small white note on the kitchen bench caught my eye, I stood up and walked towards it.

As I picked it up I heard my phone ring in my room, Taehyung, I quickly jolted upstairs and searched the bed frantically trying to find the phone, crumbling the piece of paper I was holding in the process, I set the note aside and continued my search, soon the ringing stopped and I looked under the covers to find it.

One missed call from unknown number.

I scrunched my eyebrows as I unlocked my phone, as I called back the person who tried to call me, I picked up the note and read it.

Go to sleep next time,
my ex-girlfriend is coming over for dinner today,
I know it's unexpected, but, I have to get rid of her.
I don't mean I'm going to kill her, but I need to stop her from bugging me 24/7.
So please have the place presentable, and stay in the house till I get back.

Thanks,
Yoongi (your hubby)
Jokes, are you blushing?
I bet you are.
Shit, I'm going to get fired, this is the 6th time I've been late to the studio.

I read the note over and over before someone answered my phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Who is this? You called me befor-"

"HOSEOK! OH MY GOD! PLEASE COME BACK."
I pulled the phone away from my ear as the boy on the other side shouted out different sentences into the phone.

"Who is this?"
I questioned unable to identify who the voice belonged to.

"It's me, Jungkook, I need you to come back and show Taehyung that he is wrong."
Jungkook whispered.

"Wrong about what? And why are you whispering?"

"Listen, I can't talk right now, call me back later, bye."
Before I even had the chance to say bye back he ended the call, abruptly, sighing, I placed the phone back on the counter and made my way downstairs to grab something to eat and to continue cleaning the area.

Yoongi's note came back to my mind, ex-girlfriend? I know that he used to have a girlfriend, but why did he tell her to come so suddenly?

I looked for anything that was out of its place, nothing, the house is cleaner than, well, anything, I don't know why he was making such a big deal out of it and why was I thinking about it so much?

For the remaining hours I tried to do anything a person who was home alone would do, read some books, watch a few movies and try to sleep, but it was no use, since the only thing I could think of was Yoongi and his ex-girlfriend.

Hours passed and there was still no sign of him, he was absolutely no where to be seen and I didn't know anything about the area, I was beginning to get worried, after a few more hours I realised that it was late and I should be asleep, I turned on the tv and flicked through the channels trying to find a show or movie or anything before drifting off to sleep on the couch.

"Hey! Wake up!"
Yoongi shouted making me jump up.

"What the hell, what time is it?"
I questioned looking around.

"It's 3:00am."
He sighed looking down at his shoes.

"What? Yoongi where were you?"

"I'm sorry Hoseok, but, you have to leave by Friday."
I stared at him dumbfounded.

"We already went through this."
I said.

"I know we did, but, something came up, my career and reputation is at risk when you are here."
He explained, looking apologetic.

"What? What did I ever do? I'm sorry."

"No it isn't your fault, please leave by Friday."

"Yoongi."
I held onto Yoongi's wrist and pulled him back down.

"You can't do this, what happened?"
I questioned as tears filled my eyes.

"I-I love someone else."
He explained tears running down his cheeks.

"What? And is that where you were all this time? Was it you ex-girlfriend."
He nodded.

"I'm sorry Hoseok, but, a lot happened at work and-"

"No, I'll leave tomorrow, I'm going to go and pack my bags."
I cut in, wiping my tears away furiously.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, you shouldn't be sorry, I should be sorry for ever coming here, this was all a big mistake."

"Hoseok-"

"Why Yoongi? Why are you doing this? Is this another plan to make me leave because it worked, it also broke my heart."

"I'm so sorry Hoseok."

* * *

In my opinion,
This chapter was terrible and not thought out properly.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS,
The next chapter will be more interesting, I promise and hope.

d.w